Ultimate Shooting Collection (Wii) for $15

Ugh. I ordered this a couple of weeks ago for $22 (when it dropped from $30) and haven't had a chance to play it yet. Oh well. This is a really good deal for hardcore shmup fans.

They definitely could've done a better job with the collection (i.e., no online leader boards), but since Radilgy and Karous never got released in the US, it's a cheap way to acquire those two games (Chaos Field made it to the US for the Cube).

Awesome! Huge shooter fan, and I never knew this collection was out on Wii. Looks like the individual games were never released on the same system (or in the US for that matter). Totally ordered.

Too bad UFO didn't dual-release this for PS2 like they did with Heavenly Guardian. PS2 isn't dead! I prefer PS2 to Wii for the same game.

Awesome, I just got a $25 gift certifcate for Amazon recently and it's going right to this game.

[quote name='ryosnk']Thanks op.
00.gif
[/quote]

Yeah, thanks a lot. My brother has been bugging about this, and now the price is right.

I tried this and wasn't impressed with any of the shooters on the disc. Castle Shikigami 3 is a much better choice, in my opinion.

Is it just me or did Karous and Radirgy feel like the same damn game?

It is still fun, but not much more than $15-20 worth. Radiant Silvergun and Ikaruga would have been much more suitably titled as an "Ultimate" collection. Maybe even toss in Bangaio to round things out and add some variety. :hot:

EDIT: Then again those are all Treasure and now that I think for a second these were UFO. And PS, I want Exelica on a collection disc, too...

[quote name='Josef']Good deal since it averages to $5 for each game.
ig.jpg
[/quote]

It's great deal.Thanks op

[quote name='RollingSkull']I tried this and wasn't impressed with any of the shooters on the disc. Castle Shikigami 3 is a much better choice, in my opinion.[/quote]

Castle of Shikigami 3 was surprsingly a lot better than I expected.

bread's done
Back