ultimate spider-man. is it worth buying?

top-ramon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
how long is this game? i know i can get it for 19.99 at BB AC. i am a spider-man fan and would like to buy a game like this but id just like to know how long the game is

It's apparently $11.25 used at Blockbuster or GameRush right now just to let you know.

It's a good game if you like Spider-Man. I'd definitely recommend picking it up for less than $20.

If you don't already have Spiderman 2, then it's a must buy. Otherwise it's pretty much the same game with cell shaded graphics, a smaller NYC and puzzling inaccessable areas.

[quote name='bmulligan']If you don't already have Spiderman 2, then it's a must buy. Otherwise it's pretty much the same game with cell shaded graphics, a smaller NYC and puzzling inaccessable areas.[/QUOTE]

So you are saying that Spiderman 2 is better than the Ultimate Spiderman.....

[quote name='Xevious']So you are saying that Spiderman 2 is better than the Ultimate Spiderman.....[/QUOTE]
Spider man 2 is the better game

cool thx. what about packaging? is it the disc only?[last time i bought a game at blockbuster they gave me the cd with a blockbuster sticker on it.. but that was years ago]does it come in the original dvd case?

Ultimate Spider-Man is really repetitive with only a couple mission types that get old quickly. Get it for as cheap as possible unless you're willing to accept these kinds of flaws.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Ultimate Spider-Man is really repetitive with only a couple mission types that get old quickly. Get it for as cheap as possible unless you're willing to accept these kinds of flaws.[/QUOTE]

hmmm... well i guess id just pick up spider-man 2 since its cheaper.. and it did get better reviews. now another question. do you think they sell this game at blockbusteR? its right across the street from me so ahaha.

if you havent play spiderman 2, get that first. Wait for Ulimate Spider man to drop to the $15-20 range.

[quote name='top-ramon']hmmm... well i guess id just pick up spider-man 2 since its cheaper.. and it did get better reviews. now another question. do you think they sell this game at blockbusteR? its right across the street from me so ahaha.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't see any reason why they wouldn't, and it's not a long trip to waste if they don't have it. ;)

bread's done
Back