Ultra-Rare Metroid Samus Aran figure on Ebay

sodapopinski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Special one-day auction to free up a tad more spending money for our family's vacation.

First Production 1 of 500 figure with low Buy It Now.

DSC01686.jpg

DSC01688.jpg

DSC01690.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

I've never seen a First Production on eBAY before. Don't let this one slip away. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150137224459&rd=1&rd=1

That's a bad ass action figure, too bad I don't have a $100 blow. :p I give you some major kudos for including free insurance though. It is a good way to protect your own ass and ensure the buyer safety.

I'll be shocked to see this go for a $100... not saying it won't but, just saying it'll be shocking to see if these figures actually had some value to them.

I had some like those but from Zelda. I had Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. But yeah, I opened them and lost them too.:p

[quote name='Vinny']I'll be shocked to see this go for a $100... not saying it won't but, just saying it'll be shocking to see if these figures actually had some value to them.

I had some like those but from Zelda. I had Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. But yeah, I opened them and lost them too.:p[/QUOTE]

I sold an opened one for $80 a few weeks ago. They have value to them.
This will fetch $150 easy. Ive seen a few unopened ones hit that price before.

bread's done
Back