UMD Case Trouble

Ender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
178 (100%)
So, my UMD cases on a couple of my games have kinda broken. The little plastic circle that covers the top of the UMD case has fallen out of it's groove, and now it is resting on top of the actual UMD. I've tried to slide it back up in there, but it just doesn't want to work. Now, when I use those UMDs, it sounds like they are getting scratched up or grinding on that plastic case.

Anyone know if they sell replacement UMD cases? I called EB, and the manager didn't know of any solution.

I would suggest contacting the publisher for either a replacement game or a case. You gould also try Sony directly and see if you can get one that way.

There are no replacement cases. Just contact the publisher of the game as mentioned or just go to a store, buy the same game, and return the defective game. You get a workable game and the store will send that game back to the publisher/factory to get it fixed/replaced and resold

I beleive you can go into EB/Gamestop and get the case replaced, not sure if you have to pay for it. If you've bought used PSP games from them you might have gotten one in a clear UMD case instead of the standard white. The clear ones are the replacements.

I know this is an older topic, but you can get replacement cases at a couple places.

Multimediarecovery.com
Videogamecentral.com

Multimediarecovery is also on ebay, if you want to go that route..

[quote name='MMR_Shellz']I know this is an older topic, but you can get replacement cases at a couple places.

Multimediarecovery.com
Videogamecentral.com

Multimediarecovery is also on ebay, if you want to go that route..[/quote] There was a thread about this sometime ago. I'm sure you'll find some info if you have a quick skim through it.

bread's done
Back