Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
modalprice_2.png
Best Buy $29.99

more.gif

ps3.gif
Dark Souls
modalprice_2.png
Best Buy $29.99

[quote name='RollingSkull']I'll be sure to keep that handy little dismissal in mind next time you ever talk bad about two similar games. Once you become a "xxx critic," you get to be shrugged off.

"Some of" fails to change the tone of my post. I thought it was thoroughly mediocre outside of those story books.[/QUOTE]

Similar games? Though the most and some of the most are entirely different - it's true that your point hasn't changed. You could name all of those games you've played and I could disagree or agree but my point hasn't changed. It was some of the most fun I've ever had in a video game. Anyway this argument probably won't be changing anyone's opinion on whether or not to buy the game so I'll stop here.

I want Syndicate, but it's obviously going to keep dropping. I shall wait. Glad to see it still going down, though!

[quote name='Zaku77']I want Syndicate, but it's obviously going to keep dropping. I shall wait. Glad to see it still going down, though![/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you. Went ahead and picked up Syndicate with the idea that it may drop another 10 bucks in the next 45 days. Being a Premier Silver member I've got 45 days to price match...or is it now 60 days?

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I'm in the same boat as you. Went ahead and picked up Syndicate with the idea that it may drop another 10 bucks in the next 45 days. Being a Premier Silver member I've got 45 days to price match...or is it now 60 days?[/QUOTE]
I think it's confirmed 60 days for you 1% fellows

[quote name='TooPoor']I think it's confirmed 60 days for you 1% fellows[/QUOTE]

I'm not even sure how I'm a silver member anyways. I've never spent $2,500 in a year at BB. This is my 3rd year silver...go figure.

got syndicate, no more heroes, dirt 3 and ace combat for 48 total. woot

also shadows of the damned was awesome. resident evil 4.5 with a twist.

i'm a sucker for suda trips tho. can't wait til lollipop is cheap/free

Thanks!

Got SotD, bought/beat/traded the game back when I paid $50 for it. Not worth it at that price but a fun ride thats definitely worth $20.

I'll still wait for Syndicate to drop to $20 before I bite...

[quote name='Gorilla Gravy']$20 is still too much for Bodycount :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. The reality is they tried to do some things differently with the gameplay mechanics and it just never worked. I would like to meet the person who thought it was a good idea that fully pulling the left trigger in a FPS should cement you to the ground. Otherwise this is an semi enjoyable game for about 3-4 days. No multiplayer either due to no one playing...you cannot even play the horde mode by yourself.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yes it is. The reality is they tried to do some things differently with the gameplay mechanics and it just never worked. I would like to meet the person who thought it was a good idea that fully pulling the left trigger in a FPS should cement you to the ground. Otherwise this is an semi enjoyable game for about 3-4 days. No multiplayer either due to no one playing...you cannot even play the horde mode by yourself.[/QUOTE]

I do kind of want to play it because it does at least look interesting and a bit different with the potential for some mindless fun but there's no way I'm paying more than $5 for a copy.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I'll be sure to keep that handy little dismissal in mind next time you ever talk bad about two similar games. Once you become a "xxx critic," you get to be shrugged off.

"Some of" fails to change the tone of my post. I thought it was thoroughly mediocre outside of those story books.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I've never seen you say anything good about anything. It's almost always whining or saying something sucks.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Got dark souls, super mario 3d land, and I'm to ashamed to reveal the last title[/QUOTE]

Kinect star wars?

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I'm in the same boat as you. Went ahead and picked up Syndicate with the idea that it may drop another 10 bucks in the next 45 days. Being a Premier Silver member I've got 45 days to price match...or is it now 60 days?[/QUOTE]starting today it's 60

[quote name='Gorilla Gravy']$20 is still too much for Bodycount :lol:[/QUOTE]couple $ cheaper on amz
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323350

[quote name='Sarang01']"Syndicate" is definitely worth paying $30 for whoknows. It has a strong single player campaign, both in story and gameplay.
Also it has co-op missions for you to complete with 3 other people.

I only wish more people had it so I could play the co-op missions with them.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked up Syndicate at full price and don't regret it, it's a really great game. I'm surprised it tanked so hard (especially being an FPS!), only sold 20k-30k copies, or thereabouts.

The co-op missions are a lot of fun, and quite replayable, I think even better than the single-player, which is also great.

More people should buy it, especially at only $30!

don't lie dude. you know you already have the ultra limited super sexy panty funtime collectors edition complete with school girls outfit and gamestop exclusive cherry lipgloss.

[quote name='strait edge follower']You know ive been looking everywhere for that game[/QUOTE]

I got that bodycount plat. bought it, platted it, flipped it and made a few bucks. it wasn't that bad. Toughest part was beating those horde/survivals but they weren't too tough at all with a good partner. also that game was weird how it went from african tribal village to you finding a spaceship in the wall, lol. like seriously. im walking around the village and then it's like, oh wow that wall is shiny silver and bam im playing some sci fi laser game and shit get hard real quick. fun stuff tho.

also i just got syndicate today if anyone wants to co op that bia. peace out

$30 may be a global price drop for both Syndicate and Dark Souls because the Target where I work also had them for that price. (Admittedly we don't have that coupon ;))

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Just got back from Best Buy with a free copy of Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat after using the @Gamer coupon. Worked for me with no issue or override needed. Did not have to buy anything else either.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get the coupon from dude?

[quote name='jimmyyx18']Where did you get the coupon from dude?[/QUOTE]

It's in this month's issue of the Gamer's Club Unlocked magazine...

[quote name='VexxedCS']Yes, the Syndicate single player is short and generic as all hell. I'm surprised to see people chiming in to say this game is worth $30. If you want 4 player coop repetitive MP just get Mass Effect 3, which seems like it's $30 constantly now, and has a LOT more people playing.[/QUOTE]

You gotta be fucking kidding me. It has some definite cool gameplay mechanics I haven't seen in other FPS's which I really like but I guess I shouldn't be surprised when a company who has made a great FPF game makes an FPS. Starbreeze made "Riddick" after all.
I'm amazed you're overlooking stuff like "Suicide", "Blowback" and other things.
The Graffiti propaganda tags you see when you go into DART Overlay mode. All this shit ties in to the story which, while reminding me of other dystopian future plots, is different enough to my taste. I don't know where the fuck you came from calling it generic. The only game off the top of my head lately that has a similar plot that I know of is "Mirror's Edge" and "Deus Ex". I wouldn't exactly call that a glut and only one of these is Cyberpunk. We're getting comparatively little Cyberpunk styled/inspired games, both in plot and gameplay.
Beard feel free to add me to your friend's list as I'd like to play with someone on co-op with "Syndicate" that has their shit together in playing that mode.

bread's done
Back