Uncharted 2 39.99 at Gamestop.com

I know it's probably worth full price for this game because all I've heard is good things from friends and reviews, but I've been waiting for a price drop. Now my cheap ass can finally buy it.

GoHastings.com has it for the same price new....and for only $28.02 for a used or pre-owned copy.

I guess this means I have to change my used price on my trade thread now too, since I wanted what is now MSRP for it.:cry:

[quote name='PublikDefender']may has well wait until the greatest hits announcement, then buy it at $30 immediately to get a copy w/ original cover.[/QUOTE]

QFT... The fall onslaught of games is going to begin in a month.

[quote name='PublikDefender']may has well wait until the greatest hits announcement, then buy it at $30 immediately to get a copy w/ original cover.[/QUOTE]

well actually, the original cover wasn't ruined with all those "Game of the Year" "5 out of 5!" "Over 20 PERFECT Reviews!" plastered over it.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']well actually, the original cover wasn't ruined with all those "Game of the Year" "5 out of 5!" "Over 20 PERFECT Reviews!" plastered over it.[/QUOTE]

Well I bought it about a week, maybe two after release, and mine has them. So yes, it was actually.

[quote name='nnickers']Well I bought it about a week, maybe two after release, and mine has them. So yes, it was actually.[/QUOTE]

Well I bought mine the day it came out. So no, it wasn't actually.

bread's done
Back