Uncharted 2 - $39.99 Dell Home FS

ANEXANHUME, YOU ARE MY GOD. I was waiting for the right price (yes, I know, I am the last person on Earth to get Uncharted 2). THANKS OP!!!!

Do you guys think I'll be able to find this any cheaper 2-3 months down the road or not? Just opinions, i know you're not psychic :p

[quote name='Blitz_Pro']Do you guys think I'll be able to find this any cheaper 2-3 months down the road or not? Just opinions, i know you're not psychic :p[/QUOTE]

First party sony titles hold their values pretty well, so it's possible a similar or slightly better deal may pop up, but don't expect it to last or blow it out of the water, IMO.

Just started playing through Uncharted 2 a few days ago. (Only bought my PS3 in January, so lots of catching up to do!) Unbelievably good game, well worth the $40.

[quote name='Blitz_Pro']Do you guys think I'll be able to find this any cheaper 2-3 months down the road or not? Just opinions, i know you're not psychic :p[/QUOTE]

The first Uncharted took forever to drop in price. Console-exclusive titles, especially ones made by the parent company, tend to stay high for a while (just look at Nintendo's titles).

[quote name='iham32']man it sucks living in Hawaii... shipping is $21[/QUOTE]

Shipping costs may suck, but good God man you live in Hawaii!

Also the online is very addictive as it has both mp an co-op. I got this game for $45 when it first came out and with over 200 hours played on it is definitely my most played one by far. Definitely a great price as most PS3 exclusives don't fall unless they don't sell well Infamous(excluding games like HS and Lair which never fall), or have a a new extra DLC version come out LBP. Definitely a great price to pick up this game and well worth it.

This is a really good deal. I wish I knew this before I bought it at full retail price. It was still worth it though.
dtipIconHover.png

I was looking to add a $10 item to get free shipping. I added the DS Lite stylus pens to check final pricing. When I realized I would be paying about $5 for three ugly pens, I deleted them but the free shipping stayed. I went through checkout, paid via Paypal, and received my confirmation from Dell for $42.79 total. Thanks OP.

Waiting for the right price? The game was worth it at MSRP, easily. If you don't buy it at $40, you are missing out, big time, IMO.

This may be the best game I have ever played. Single player and multilayer. Top notch. This is a great deal for a game that's well worth msrp. The first one is superb as well. IMO!

Game already arrived... apparently the free 7-day shipping option was 1-day UPS!!! Mine shipped yesterday and was delivered today. :) Awesome deal, thanks OP!

bread's done
Back