Uncharted 2 $43.95 free shipping buynextgen.com

The free shipping was extremely slow when I ordered Beatles: Rock Band from them. I think it must have gotten lost, because they eventually sent it to me by priority mail after it hadn't arrived two weeks after they said it shipped.

thanks. i just ordered mine. its even cheaper than buying it @ gamestop with your edge card, if u can find a used copy so early.

[quote name='life.exe']A lot of bad comments about this site on SD.[/QUOTE]
Yea, apparently they try to pull stuff on their customers. They claim people's orders ship without a confirmation number, only for the order to get "lost" in the mail. Some people get their games within a week, some within a month. As good of a price this is, I think I'll spend the extra $4 on Amazon to get this game (with ECA and Goldbox). I would probably steer clear of this deal unless your willing to, possibly, go through some trouble to get this game.

[quote name='spchang123']The free shipping was extremely slow when I ordered Beatles: Rock Band from them. I think it must have gotten lost, because they eventually sent it to me by priority mail after it hadn't arrived two weeks after they said it shipped.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. But at least they offer to send you another copy for no additional charge.

With what I have heard about this site's shipping I might just pay the $4 for standard shipping.

Ugh I just hit the confirm order box when it failed and told me it went out of stock. Back to refreshing I guess.

I had a bad experience on shipping with them I got the game a month later but I wouldn't do it again. They shipped it media mail I think without a tracking #. They made it good by reshipping the game but they shipped it the wrong address, luckily I was able to recieve it there.

Ordered Batman: AA from these guys. The shipping was slow - it took about 2 weeks for my order to arrive - but there were no issues. To be fair, the price was excellent. I'm not sure why it takes so long for them to ship orders.

Yeah, it took 2 weeks for them to ship Prototype to me and I live Atlanta and they ship from FL. Good prices but it sounds like you will have to wait from 2-4 weeks to get the game and like me probably have to call them a few times to make sure they are sending it. They were courteous and all but it was a little bit of a pain in the ass. So proceed with caution unless you aren't in a hurry to play the game.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']With what I have heard about this site's shipping I might just pay the $4 for standard shipping.

Ugh I just hit the confirm order box when it failed and told me it went out of stock. Back to refreshing I guess.[/QUOTE]
I wish it was that easy to just hit refresh and the product magically appear back in stock.

[quote name='spchang123']The free shipping was extremely slow when I ordered Beatles: Rock Band from them. I think it must have gotten lost, because they eventually sent it to me by priority mail after it hadn't arrived two weeks after they said it shipped.[/QUOTE]
i never got my BRB... finally got a refund from them yesterday

Don't buy from the, half the time they sell stuff they don't have. I had to do a chargeback to get my money back. They are a bunch of scam artists.

Well I wouldn't call it a scam but more so as just very slow service. I'm sure they are legit but it just takes forever to get your game for some unknown reason. Maybe they are only getting a limited quanity they can sell at a time at that price but are over selling until they get their next batch. Kind of weird why it takes them so long to deliver a game from Fl to GA even with free shipping.

I'm glad to be getting so many posts about this sites quality. I've received a couple PM's asking how my experience with the site has gone so far. I've ordered demon's souls and uncharted 2 from this site and I plan on keeping this thread updated with my experiences with the site. By the end of the transactions (meaning by the time i get the games) I'll give some overall feedback about how I felt my experience was with the site. I paid with paypal so worst case scenario I will file for refund as some seem to have done, but I expect it won't come to that.

In any event, if you're curious if buynextgen.com is worth the time/money/effort, stay tuned in the coming weeks (since apparently that's how long it'll take for my games to arrive!) for any feedback i have to give on them.

Wow, that's a great price shipped for a brand new AAA release. I have too many other games on my priority list to pick this one up though.

bread's done
Back