Uncharted 2: Among Thieves FS - Los Angeles, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

drduranduran

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Yes, you read it right. I have a promo copy of the game. I'm selling it for $125. I don't want PM's trying to talk me down or telling me how expensive this is. I am trying to sell it local in the next day or two to help out financially. I have been unemployed for months now and selling this
helps to keep me in more games (assasin's creed II, Fallout 3 GOTY, etc).

I won this copy from a raffle at a Naughty Dog/Sony Tourny (which sucked hard, yes, even though I won a copy of the game, the tourny blew).

I just beat it (on normal) and I can tell you all it is crazy fun !!

See my craigslist posting here:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1413020408.html

Not really looking to ship it, but if someone is willing to pay $125 and whatever next-day shipping is....

If you live in the San fernando Valley and you have money to burn, this is for you :cool:

A raffle??? Everybody in the events got a copy of Uncharted 2.

I can speak on the behalf of all of us in CAG.com that we can wait for five more days.

[quote name='jr233270']you are ridiculous to think someone will pay that much for a game that comes out in 5 days.[/QUOTE]

and you don't live in a city where people pay $30 for a plain garden salad at The Ivy. I wouldn't pay that much for a game, but some people simply cannot wait.

[quote name='tagout']A raffle??? Everybody in the events got a copy of Uncharted 2.

I can speak on the behalf of all of us in CAG.com that we can wait for five more days.[/QUOTE]

20 people out of about 100 got a copy and yes, I agree, waiting for 5 days makes more sense, this is not a sale for those who value common sense (ie rich people who blow money).

good luck! i dont think you're getting anywhere near $125. I too will offer you $45, no wait, make that $40.
put it on ebay for a 1 day listing and offer overnight shipping.

I loled when I read your price. Thank you for making my day a bit better after some Bayonette.

EDIT: Also if you don't have a job why are you going to game events and trying to buy more games rather than looking for a job. . . No good commi.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I loled when I read your price. Thank you for making my day a bit better after some Bayonette.

EDIT: Also if you don't have a job why are you going to game events and trying to buy more games rather than looking for a job. . . No good commi.[/QUOTE]

Not that it is any of your business, i've been looking for months, most IT jobs are overseas AND we are in a recession. You did hear of that little thing called the recession correct ? The one that has affected just about every country on the planet. I simply mentioned it as a reason I am giving, you don't have to agree with that reason, but keep the personal comments to yourself. Your obviously a troll.....

Also, I am hardly living out of a cardboard box, scraping by AND buying games. It is simply smart to sell this to someone who doesn't value money or deals and savings (which yes, most of us on here do), but would rather have it early. Again, living in a town where select people pay $30 for garden salads at a place to see 'famous people' eating - $125 for a stellar game that's not released yet doesn't sound so far fetched for Los Angeles Elite.

[quote name='Arakias']good luck! i dont think you're getting anywhere near $125. I too will offer you $45, no wait, make that $40.
put it on ebay for a 1 day listing and offer overnight shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yes, normally I would, but if nothing bites by the weekend, then i'm just keeping it. Again, i'm not desperate to sell it, but if some hapless rich person wants it for $125, I am not going to stand in his way :cool:

[quote name='drduranduran'] $125 for a stellar game that's not released yet doesn't sound so far fetched for Los Angeles Elite.[/QUOTE]

but this is cheap ass gamer. again, just relax and try ebay.
honestly if you do sell it for $75 or more before shipping you could make enough to buy it again. or since you already played and beat it, you can wait until its used 3 months down the road and get it cheaper or from the b2g1 free TRU sale or many options.

Don't listen to these people, they are all miserable nerds.

Your price is very high though, your best bet is to take a picture of it and do a BIN on EBAY for 75-80 with one day listing.

I will jump in and offer $39~~ hah. j/k.

Yea, you won't go anywhere in here with that price. Just take it to ebay and be done with it.

[quote name='ThePoomz']Don't listen to these people, they are all miserable nerds.

Your price is very high though, your best bet is to take a picture of it and do a BIN on EBAY for 75-80 with one day listing.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Yes, the price is way high, but again, I live in the Los Angeles area and I can tell you that people here will pay that amount (not many, but some would).

I agree with you though, ebay is where I would go with this normally, but if nothing bites by the weekend, i'm just going to keep the game and move on (how can one complain about a $16 copy of U2 right ?)

[quote name='dinobot']I will jump in and offer $39~~ hah. j/k.

Yea, you won't go anywhere in here with that price. Just take it to ebay and be done with it.[/QUOTE]

see, you don't know that no one on here really wouldn't be willing to pay that amount. I agree most wouldn't though... Again, I listed my reasons already for not wanting to use ebay this time (mostly hassle and shipping time).

I have a feeling that anyone who posts on the trading forum and is not a lurker will not pay that much.

However, I'll up(?) the bid to a whopping $38.50 :p

EDIT: try craigslist. There's plenty of idiots on there. :)

[quote name='dabamus']I have a feeling that anyone who posts on the trading forum and is not a lurker will not pay that much.

However, I'll up(?) the bid to a whopping $38.50 :p

EDIT: try craigslist. There's plenty of idiots on there. :)[/QUOTE]

You did pass 4th grade right ? I put a craigslist link at the top of this thread....

Ill give you 135! Bring it to my house in compton, its the one with all the bars on the windows, the police watching it, and all the cars with tinted windows. Leave me your number and bring some extra cash in case i need change, thanks!

lol @ this thread. lets see 125 when the game comes out will get you 2 extra games from TRUS B2G1F sale, who in the hell would do this on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back