Uncharted 2 Demo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh62488

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey all I was looking to buy uncharted 2 on ps3...but I wanna try it first...from what I understand you could only download the demo for a limited time...but I only recently got my ps3...

does anyone know how I would get the demo...b4 I look for CAG deals?

there is no demo for uncharted 2. There was only a demo for the multiplayer but they took it off since people couuld play the demo forever if they kept it up.

Well, at least you warned him haha.

For future reference, you probably want to throw questions similar to this in the PS3 discussion forum. There was only a multiplayer beta available to the public, but you can try it out at any retail store with a ps3 with demos.

[quote name='muncle']Douche chill!!

- for all you Arrested Development fans[/QUOTE]

References are always funny when you tell everyone where they're from.

if you dont care about multiplayer then you can just rent it i suppose. but i LOVE the multiplayer it's my favorite for any game ever. :p

For the OP... there was a limited multiplayer beta prior to release. There is no demo available for Uncharted 2 at the moment.

If the original Uncharted demo is still up, the game pretty much plays exactly the same if you want to get a feel for how the game plays.

thank you judgedee, Thongsy, Noogy, chocoburger, tgarcia, maynard for lhelpful responses...under the circumstances. I still don't understand the need for the flaming.....Op obviously is a newbie, I'm all for learning from experience, but tgarcia was a acceptable form of it.

This may be one of the reasons for the decrease in posting, people afraid of getting flamed. Just correct op politely and be on your way...no need to try and make 'em feel like an idiot.

*Not specifically directed at this thread....but kind of....so what? they made a mistake, help 'em out by directing them....

[quote name='Malik112099']Am I too late to get in on this!?!?

PS. Uncharted 2 doesn't need a demo. It. Is. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

word

[quote name='gettinmoney662']References are always funny when you tell everyone where they're from.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='Thongsy']If the original Uncharted demo is still up, the game pretty much plays exactly the same if you want to get a feel for how the game plays.[/QUOTE]

Saying that is like saying that playing Super Mario Bros. plays exactly like Super Mario Galaxy. UC2 is so much better than UC1, it's ridiculous (and UC1 is BADASS).

You don't need to play a demo. Just BUY the frggin game already. You're already months behind.

UNCHARTED 2 = UNDISPUTED GAME OF THE YEAR 2009

In before
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

oh wait...

to answer the question: The demo was the multiplayer beta. The game is a blast and you shouldn't hesitate to buy it. It isn't winning (almost) every game of the year award for no reason.

speaking of uncharted 2... anyone know of the best deal to buy the game? i'm looking to spend as little as possible since i already beat the game from a friends. its worth having though.

[quote name='xgemini87']speaking of uncharted 2... anyone know of the best deal to buy the game? i'm looking to spend as little as possible since i already beat the game from a friends. its worth having though.[/QUOTE]
Oh no you didn't. There is a specific forum for asking for deals.

Amazon has it for $50. You probably won't find many deals on UC2 the first one never went on sale.

http://www.amazon.com/Uncharted-2-A..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1262776786&sr=8-1

im sorry. dont you see that im a "CAG in training"?? Geeeez. Anyways, i saw it for 40 bucks at one point on amazon...

I prefer frozen bananas myself. kthx

[quote name='muncle']Douche chill!!

- for all you Arrested Development fans[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back