Uncharted 2 for $48.73 at Gohastings

I'm pretty sure that Amazon has it new for $54.99(Free shipping, no tax), only a few bucks more and its sealed brand new.

How long you guys think it'll take before Uncharted 2 becomes a greatest hits game for $29.99? Sorry for the thread jack OP.

^ a long time, maybe next Fall? The Hasting used deal is not so great at the moment, because BB have B2G1 and Amazon have $40 back on $80.

The first one just hit GH a few weeks back and was released 2 years ago, don't hold your breathe.

Also, feel there are way too many deals going on to justify a $50 used copy at the moment. Hell you could probably find it here for $40 in a week or so

[quote name='Serpentor']^ a long time, maybe next Fall? The Hasting used deal is not so great at the moment, because BB have B2G1 and Amazon have $40 back on $80.[/QUOTE]
I agree this is not much of a deal considering the others you mentioned, If I were to buy I would have to go with Amazon deal.

Apply the 20% off code found on the splash screen - BZ2WKS. Brings it down to 38.99. With shipping & tax (as they have one here in GA) it's 44.50. Not a bad price at all.

bread's done
Back