Uncharted 2 GOTY $20 @ Amazon

Now is a great time to pick both of these up on the cheap! With uncharted 3 coming in November now is a great time to play these if you haven't already.

But if you can only get one get uncharted 2 goty edition. That game is by far the best ps3 exclusive and one of the best games I've ever played. Not to mention the multiplayer is amazing and the goty edition comes with a shit load of content.

Seriously if you dont have both of these games in your ps3 collection, what kind of a ps3 owner are you? o_O

Can anyone confirm if they are shipping the red case GOTY or clear? will bite if it's the clear one.

[quote name='styl3s']Can anyone confirm if they are shipping the red case GOTY or clear? will bite if it's the clear one.[/QUOTE]

I think its actually the red one tahts what they told me in an email :)

Picked up Drake's Fortune. I'm in no hurry to play it so 3-4 weeks till it's available is fine. Been wanting to get it for a while, but it seems like it never drops below $20.

[quote name='CaoPi']does the DLC come on the disc or is this a slip code?[/QUOTE]

dlc voucher, like infamous 2 hero edition :drool::lol:

[quote name='styl3s']Can anyone confirm if they are shipping the red case GOTY or clear? will bite if it's the clear one.[/QUOTE]

1. buy new copy from amazon
2. buy used copy from gamestop
3. swap cases
4. return used gamestop copy with red case within 7 days
5. ???
6. profit

The picture shows the Greatest Hits version, so I'm sure it is the red case. I know sometimes their pictures are wrong, like the Saints Row 2 picture shows the black label, but they ship the GH version.

Bought the two Uncharted games from Amazon a couple weeks ago for $41 (UC used, UC2 new). Should have waited since I haven't even opened either game. UC2 comes in a red case.

whats the GOTY edition have anyway? I have the regular version of Uncharted 2, opened it.. but never played it (wish id kept it sealed) If its got anything worth while maybe i'll get this version for 20 bucks. if its just multiplayer maps or something i'll defnitely pass

[quote name='CaoPi']does the DLC come on the disc or is this a slip code?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Sinatra123']dlc voucher, like infamous 2 hero edition :drool::lol:[/QUOTE]

blea fail. Maybe i wont get it then. DLC on a voucher is just friggin stupid. If im BUYING this shit, give it to me an the damn disk for chrisake

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']1. buy new copy from amazon
2. buy used copy from gamestop
3. swap cases
4. return used gamestop copy with red case within 7 days
5. ???
6. profit[/QUOTE]

ya.. but now you have a brand new shiny game in a cruddy scratched up sticker covered GS case... not exactly win

PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack
UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack
UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack
Currency Multiplier which grants Double XP up to level 10 in Multiplayer
Golden Guns option for the AK-47 and the 92FS 9mm pistol for use in Multiplayer
Early access to “Revenge” Booster – you still have to purchase it with in-game cash!
UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Motion Comic Bundle (which includes Episodes 1-4)
UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra – Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton Character Skins
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Avatar Pack 1
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Avatar Pack 2
UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 3
UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 4
Pinball Heroes – UNCHARTED for the PSP

Basically all multiplayer skins and maps. There is 4 mini motion comics though and an uncharted themed pinball heroes table. Plus some avatars.

[quote name='Chacrana']So is the actual game disc exactly the same as the original release?[/QUOTE]

yes. the dlc is on a one time use voucher. the game disk remains unchanged.

Do you think there will be a better price on either Uncharted in the next month? Should I wait for Black Friday? I have a big backlog, although I would probably put these games at the front.

[quote name='Magicman103']Seriously if you dont have both of these games in your ps3 collection, what kind of a ps3 owner are you? o_O[/QUOTE]
One who thinks these games are trite. I'm still considering it, though...but I'm not completely sold on the price just yet.

Is there a black label original game anywhere of u1? Why can't they just make it with the removable red sticker? Don't they know everyone hates the red cases? They lose sales because of those cases. And yes I know I have a disease for not wanting gh games in my collection

[quote name='dallas riley']Is there a black label original game anywhere of u1? Why can't they just make it with the removable red sticker? Don't they know everyone hates the red cases? They lose sales because of those cases. And yes I know I have a disease for not wanting gh games in my collection[/QUOTE]

Not everyone hates the red cases. I, for one, do not care at all. I suppose it could hurt sales, but, eh.

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']Not everyone hates the red cases.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, not at all; I know many people who don't give a shit. I LIKE the red cases. The clear ones are boring.

Only way you'll get a non-GH of the first Uncharted anymore is to buy it used.

But yes, great deal on easily the greatest PS3 game of all time.

GOTY stuff expires in october so you will have to redeem it quickly. It is just a download code. I am wondering if they will release a new GOTY edition...

I like the red cases. The only time I wouldn't want one is if I was buying a game to keep sealed in my collection. If I'm going to open it and play it anyway, I don't care what the case looks like.

Bah, I should have waited two weeks but I was at Fry's picking up something else and the GotY for $20 seemed too good to pass up... wrong again.

[quote name='dallas riley']Is there a black label original game anywhere of u1? Why can't they just make it with the removable red sticker? Don't they know everyone hates the red cases? They lose sales because of those cases. And yes I know I have a disease for not wanting gh games in my collection[/QUOTE]

I love the red cases. I only want the red cases. Unless the deals are just too much to pass up, I'm going to wait on Uncharted 3 and wait until it goes Greatest Hits for the red case.

[quote name='Kenshindono']
ya.. but now you have a brand new shiny game in a cruddy scratched up sticker covered GS case... not exactly win[/QUOTE]
out of the hundreds of PS3 games each gamestop has in stock, i'm sure you can find one that's in good condition

[quote name='TraBuch']Picked up Drake's Fortune. I'm in no hurry to play it so 3-4 weeks till it's available is fine. Been wanting to get it for a while, but it seems like it never drops below $20.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why I figured I would pass it along here since it always seems to be $27-28.

bread's done
Back