Uncharted 2 (used) for 46.19 after coupon @ GoHastings.com.

Luis1007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just bought uncharted 2 from gohastings.com for 46.19 after taxes and shipping. I used coupon code 302010 which is for 20% off used games. I have ordered from them before very good quality.

[quote name='shouamabane']OOS now. Would that code work at a brick and mortar Hastings store?[/QUOTE]

No and the price will most likely be different too

[quote name='linkmon']My bud beat this in two days....LAME!![/QUOTE]

Aside from most RPG games and perhaps rhythm action games (Guitar Hero, Rock Band, etc..), you can beat most single player campaigns in less than a day. Sometimes in just 10 hours or less. How are you not aware of this? Just like the first Uncharted, part 2 has lots of replay value, not to mention some fun MP modes.

[quote name='HenryHSH']Do their used games come with original case and manual?[/QUOTE]

They do. The three used games I got from them have been in perfect condition. Others I know that got them have mentioned having "used" stickers on the case, but the discs themselves still in great condition.

[quote name='shouamabane']OOS now. Would that code work at a brick and mortar Hastings store?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dopehat']No and the price will most likely be different too[/QUOTE]

While the prices can vary between site and store, $53.99 seems like a likely enough price for in-store. The real problem (aside from the coupon not working in-store), would be finding it in stock.

[quote name='HenryHSH']Do their used games come with original case and manual?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']They do. The three used games I got from them have been in perfect condition. Others I know that got them have mentioned having "used" stickers on the case, but the discs themselves still in great condition.[/QUOTE]

That is anecdotal, although good to know. They are not, however, guaranteed:

[quote name='Hastings']

• What is your guarantee on used products?
Due to the nature of used products; booklet inserts, digital movie downloads and manuals are not guaranteed in our used movies, video games and CDs. We do, however, guarantee full functionality on all used media sold at our stores or at www.goHastings.com
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shouamabane']OOS now. Would that code work at a brick and mortar Hastings store?
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
I believe it won't work because, prices may vary by location.

[quote name='linkmon']My bud beat this in two days....LAME!![/QUOTE]

Enjoy the grind-fests that you'll clearly be purchasing.

Seriously though, game length has little to nothing to do with the quality of the experience. If anything, a shorter game has the ability to be much more polished than one that sprawls across dozens upon dozens of hours.

Think about Ico for instance... that game can easily be beaten in 5~8 hours, and yet it is still highly sought and acclaimed.

The games in the Uncharted series are meant to play out like action-adventure movies, and if they took much more than 10~12 hours, they would simply lose their intended pacing.

bread's done
Back