Uncharted 2 - Worth $20 w/o case & manual?

jimboman78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Is Uncharted 2 worth $20 without the case and manual. I know someone who will sell it to me at that price? How important is the manual to the game?

I know the trade-in value goes down without it (at some places), but for $20, I may never trade-it in anyway. Thoughts?

Hmm, if the game is in pristine condition, then 'yes'. If it looks like a typical gamestop used game (scratched to hell), then no. I don't recall ever reading my manual, especially if you already own Uncharted 1.

If you're a collectionist, then you already know the answer to your question.

[quote name='daladezman']plus im sure you could buy a case and manual from somebody for 5 bucks or so[/QUOTE]

Thats if someone got them for sale.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']$20 is a really good deal... probably stolen[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. Selling a game that came out about a month ago in disc only condition. Sounds like someone sliced open a case & took the disc from a store.

Had the same concern til I talked to the guy. He bought it used from a friend whose kid lost it. Played it through, then decided he wasn't into muliplayer part. wanted $40, but I said it wasn't worth that without manual and case since it trade for $15 at Toys R Us, Gazelle, etc. So, he said he'd be fine for $20.

Long story short, I bought it. Thanks all.

Now I just to need find a deal on NSMB. Amazon $10 credit deal just ended, disappointingly. I was just ready to buy it (was trying to decide between these two games for my $30 credit).

[quote name='dragonjud']Hmm, if the game is in pristine condition, then 'yes'. If it looks like a typical gamestop used game (scratched to hell), then no. I don't recall ever reading my manual, especially if you already own Uncharted 1.

If you're a collectionist, then you already know the answer to your question.[/QUOTE]
collectionist....really?

[quote name='seanhassars']collectionist....really?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, grammar police. English is not my first language. The equivalent word, in Spanish, is unfortunately what I used. Everyone once in a while, I let one of those in without intent. Collector is what I meant.

[quote name='jimboman78']Manuals and cases affect trade in value for most of the online options (toys r us, amazon, gazelle)[/QUOTE]

If you trade it in to Gamestop or Gamecrazy, won't have an effect what-so-ever.

[quote name='dragonjud']Hmm, if the game is in pristine condition, then 'yes'. If it looks like a typical gamestop used game (scratched to hell), then no. I don't recall ever reading my manual, especially if you already own Uncharted 1.

If you're a collectionist, then you already know the answer to your question.[/QUOTE]

Good luck scratching a blu-ray. You need to literally rub it on concrete to scratch it.

Buy it disc only and go to gamestop and just tell them, "Yea I bought it two weeks ago and it had no case do you mind if I can have that one(if they have a used one)."

They always say yes to me.

bread's done
Back