Uncharted 3 CE $64.99, Battlefield 3 CE $69.99 at Bestbuy

Thanks for trying, OP. But this has been covered already in another thread(or three). Hopefully the Uncharted 3 CE drops again to $50 or under and my one local store still has the two they had left the other day by then.

I can't be the only one confused by "Battlefield 3 CE." There was no CE, and the limited edition is the same price....

anyone ever bought any collector edition used at best buy before? Was it in good condition and came with everything included?

[quote name='LD_Helix']anyone ever bought any collector edition used at best buy before? Was it in good condition and came with everything included?[/QUOTE]
Considering the fact that they don't require anything but the disc when people are trading them in, I wouldn't take a chance on the CE's being complete with everything. Plus for some reason they have a lower price for the CE for trade-in versus the vanilla edition, so why would anyone trade in everything if they're getting LESS than if they just traded in the game by itself.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Considering the fact that they don't require anything but the disc when people are trading them in, I wouldn't take a chance on the CE's being complete with everything. Plus for some reason they have a lower price for the CE for trade-in versus the vanilla edition, so why would anyone trade in everything if they're getting LESS than if they just traded in the game by itself.[/QUOTE]
Well that too bad then, already got uncharted and just want the extra goodies and thats bad marketing if they accept collector edition trade ins like that, makes no senses

[quote name='LD_Helix']anyone ever bought any collector edition used at best buy before? Was it in good condition and came with everything included?[/QUOTE]

I think the used one Best Buy is selling for $44.99 is the regular version, not the collector's. Look at the picture on the product page.

Deal dead? I got page not found
smiley.jpg

Interesting. They removed the page. I wonder if they switched this over into the Outlet Center now and/or price dropped it further. If so, then maybe I'll have to run back to BB this week to grab one.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']My BBY has a Uncharted 3 CE that they should just sell as used because it's beat up pretty bad.[/QUOTE]
Same here, its a shame to see those things get knocked over by everyone.

Just an fyi for anyone still looking for uncharted 3 ce the best buy in Kansas off of 119th still has three left in store. The boxes are still in good condition and are not spider wrapped. Picked one up today for the stated price. Ymmv of course.

As I posted in the other thread if u can find one in good condition these turn out real cheap if your upgrading from a regular edition as those trade in for $25. I bought mine on BF for $30 so not losing much in value and upgrading to the collectors.

There were 3 Uncharted CE's left at Bellevue, WA as of Sunday, Feb. 26th. There were 2 in the PS3 section, and another 2 were camped in the Move try-out area before I grabbed my 1 copy.

For anyone thats confused by BF3 CE im sorry and its just a box that includes the game and the vault in it.

bread's done
Back