Uncharted 3 CE $64.99 @ Best Buy YMMV

drakesvg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Hey

didnt see this posted anywhere else, just noticed a stack of Uncharted 3 CE @ 64.99 given the price I assume this is clearance, which at BB is always YMMV.

location spotted was Anchorage, AK

There was a post created on this a week ago.. but I'm still glad you mentioned this because I was wondering if the price was dead or if it still was ringing up at $64.99. I know my store has some but I didn't want to drive in if the price went back up

THANK YOU for being one of the few people who post a YMMV deal and actually specify which location it was at.

Confirm for like the 30th time. For all of you that are interested I'll just leave the sku here like I did in the last post :)

edit: Mitch seems to have beat me to it, but his link is dead :(

Had 3 left at the store in Noblesville, IN

Same as chicagocubsfan, they also had a few Infamous 2 Hero Editions

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Confirm for like the 30th time. For all of you that are interested I'll just leave the sku here like I did in the last post :)

edit: Mitch seems to have beat me to it, but his link is dead :([/QUOTE]

I think Best Buy has been upgrading their website. Probably waited to do it after the holidays.

This isn't technically YMMV, it's this price at all BB stores as long as its in stock, not clearence or managers special or anything like that.

I almost broke and got this on Saturday till I saw the actual statue... It's fugly. Though I doubt I'll resist if it drops any further.

[quote name='abhinav']This isn't technically YMMV, it's this price at all BB stores as long as its in stock, not clearence or managers special or anything like that.

I almost broke and got this on Saturday till I saw the actual statue... It's fugly. Though I doubt I'll resist if it drops any further.[/QUOTE]

If collecting figure/statues is your thing, then I would say wait till late may and order this. It will be worth the MSRP of 50 dollars.

http://www.digitalmonkeybox.com/SDCC11SENthnDrk.jpg

Play Arts Kai are all usually fantastic.

Also a Kratos one is coming too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont understand why everyone is sooo excited about this lol..newegg was selling the collectors editions like 2 months ago for 59.99! did no 1 pick it up then? no tax free shipping :p?

i got the last one at my local bestbuy for 44.69

i used a $10 giftcard i got on the holidays via mail and redeemed a $15 RZ cert

:D

i already had uncharted 3 so im going to sell my normal copy to regain some cash and keep the steel case one >:3

[quote name='srac84']i dont understand why everyone is sooo excited about this lol..newegg was selling the collectors editions like 2 months ago for 59.99! did no 1 pick it up then? no tax free shipping :p?[/QUOTE]

If you were like me and weren't able to snag it within the first 5 minutes the deal went live then you weren't able to get it for that price.

This is the lowest it's been since that BF deal.

I would've bit at $60 shipped, no tax but I missed out.

Hopefully that price rolls back around on Amazon or Newegg. I'm in no rush to get it yet.

bread's done
Back