Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition $29.99 at Sony Store in NYC

crimsondog

CAGiversary!
I was at Sony Plaza in NYC and saw the Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition for 29.99 they had about 30 of them in stock, they also had the 3D Monitor/Display for 159.99. Not sure if this nationwide across the Sony Stores but it might be worth getting it for that price.

Yes I think it is nationwide as far as the Uncharted Collector's Edition goes. I saw it at a Sony store on Long Island as well for 29.99 and they had lots of boxes of em.

I need to go back to the Sony store in downtown ny. I want so see if the prices for lumines and dynasty warriors for the vita dropped more. While im at it ill check everything else in the store

I saw the same thing at a Sony Store in a high class area. PA Outlets. I said to myself WTF its $20 now.
Also went into a BJ's today and they had Uncharted 3 for like $50. Sony should have made this drop mandatory for everybody.

Edit: Oh your talking about the collectors edition.. I meant the normal one.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I need to go back to the Sony store in downtown ny. I want so see if the prices for lumines and dynasty warriors for the vita dropped more. While im at it ill check everything else in the store[/QUOTE]
Thanks strait edge, they haven't had a good clearance round for a long time so I gave up checking after gas hit near $5.

[quote name='TooPoor']Thanks strait edge, they haven't had a good clearance round for a long time so I gave up checking after gas hit near $5.[/QUOTE]

Ill tell you what, Since im off tomorrow ill go and give you (and everyone else for that matter) an update on the prices :)

bread's done
Back