Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (PS3) $29.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='merchie89']this thread over on slickdeals has 5 pages, but 50,000 views....that site needs to die[/QUOTE]

Quote from SD for your giggles:
[quote name='greedymonger from SD']
Whoo hooo!

I picked up 12 of these by cleaning out 4 of the Best-Buys in my area. Off to CL and ebay.

I also managed to trade in 12 copies of MK vita on the weekend for $212 in profit.

Hoarding of SD is so much fun.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='Tgibby86']
Hemmil.jpg

Best Buy trolled me, there is nothing inside! I can't take it back because they have no more in stock. I find it kind of funny, I'm not really mad, but I paid $30 for a crap statue, necklace and belt buckle, lulz.[/QUOTE]

The game itself is just a regular copy, so try to take it back and demand the game.

damn you BB I just scouted out stores for this @ $65 for the b2g1 then you do this LOL. Now all the stores are sold out. Might have to see if I can find a copy outta state in a less populated aread & have it shipped to my local store of home. But it's a damn good deal & BB keeps their crown as 2011-2012 king of gaming deals.

[quote name='TooPoor']Quote from SD for your giggles:

:roll:[/QUOTE]fuck him I just wanted 1 to keep/play

It's time for a new reality show could hoarder hunting:twoguns:

[quote name='YBX87']are u sure you are not the one trolling?[/QUOTE]

How am I trolling, thought I'd give everyone a chuckle, I rarely ever post, guess I'll just go back to browsing.

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']Anyone have any luck in nyc? all of the stores say unavailable[/QUOTE]

you can always check, store indicators are not always accurate if the store has less than 3 copies of the game

just picked one up.
i traded my normal copy of UC3 for $15, and also got $30 back for a price match because of the b2g1f, i bought 2 games the past few weeks that were $30 or more, so insted of giving me a free game, they gave me a gift card for $31.00 N change.

Now I feel like I have to open the steel case to check the game. =/ Kinda wanted to leave it sealed. Shake test sounds like there's a disc inside.. haha

So I have my order ready to be picked up at Best Buy. I placed it shortly after this was posted.

How do I take advantage of the b2g1? Do I simply return the in store pick up and rebuy it with two others?

[quote name='kouleefoh']Now I feel like I have to open the steel case to check the game. =/ Kinda wanted to leave it sealed. Shake test sounds like there's a disc inside.. haha[/QUOTE]

Yeah no kidding, I was shocked. I had the game but loaned it to a friend and he moved away, so no more UC3 for me, until now.

So when I got home with it and went to play, I was surprised. Luckily a Best Buy employee that I regularly chat with about WWE stuff was working the Customer service counter and got the manager approval to open a regular version and give me the game. Very kind, glad I lucked out there.

[quote name='Tgibby86']Yeah no kidding, I was shocked. I had the game but loaned it to a friend and he moved away, so no more UC3 for me, until now.

So when I got home with it and went to play, I was surprised. Luckily a Best Buy employee that I regularly chat with about WWE stuff was working the Customer service counter and got the manager approval to open a regular version and give me the game. Very kind, glad I lucked out there.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, glad it worked out.

[quote name='slowdive21']^^I actually head this is a known issue with the CE, but I didn't think the report was legit...I guess it was![/QUOTE]

I just read the banned from Funcoland post. Nearly died lauching LOL. Sorry... way off topic! :p

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Did you see the Arroyo store say it had in stock before you went? Debating on trying the Henderson/Maryland locations after work today but all stores now say unavailable.[/QUOTE]
Online said OOS, but there was one in store anyways. The one by Galleria mall said in stock when I checked at 9 AM, haven't checked since then.

[quote name='slowdive21']^^I actually head this is a known issue with the CE, but I didn't think the report was legit...I guess it was![/QUOTE]
I think this is a common thing for games packaged inside steelbooks. Its either the disc is missing or loose inside the steelbook(which ends up scratched up).

^Holy crap.

I had 2 for pickup in 2 separate B2G2 orders but I decided to cancel the 1. So if any CAGs in Lincoln, NE want one there should be one available.

[quote name='merchie89']I just got my $10 off code, really wish I could pick one of these up for like $22 but nearest one is 56 miles away[/QUOTE]

I would still try calling your local bestbuy, because the website said that my local bestbuy store didn't have any in stock, but I called them anyway just to make sure, and they still had 1 left in the back.

[quote name='Abeja']^Holy crap.

I had 2 for pickup in 2 separate B2G2 orders but I decided to cancel the 1. So if any CAGs in Lincoln, NE want one there should be one available.[/QUOTE]

im in Omaha, and two stores had some at 10 am and are now gone :cry:

[quote name='kerouac kid']Thanks. I just picked mine up. Store was still loaded.
gIMhU.jpg
[/QUOTE]

where are you, what location is that?

[quote name='Alex121006']I would still try calling your local bestbuy, because the website said that my local bestbuy store didn't have any in stock, but I called them anyway just to make sure, and they still had 1 left in the back.[/QUOTE]

same here!!! took advice, called and they are holding me their last one cool

[quote name='ibarra350z']Anyone have any luck with it showing unavailable online but found copies in stores?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I live in Md and it said unavailable online, but when I called that same store they had 1 left.

yeah st louis has tons of these leftover also, and actually marked 29.99. woot
i was thinking of doing a b2g1f, but was like no way. good stuff tho

[quote name='Velo214']yeah st louis has tons of these leftover also, and actually marked 29.99. woot
i was thinking of doing a b2g1f, but was like no way. good stuff tho[/QUOTE]

damn, none where i live ,lol

[quote name='MechaGojira']Online said OOS, but there was one in store anyways. The one by Galleria mall said in stock when I checked at 9 AM, haven't checked since then.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I guess it's worth a shot now.

[quote name='YBX87']you can always check, store indicators are not always accurate if the store has less than 3 copies of the game[/QUOTE]

All the stores say unavailable

[quote name='YBX87']where are you, what location is that?[/QUOTE]

Damn that is a shitload its funny cause the picture doesnt even get all of them in the same shot hahaha.

The best part about having them hold it for me, is that I can go and pick out my other games first and use my $10 off on this b2g1.

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']All the stores say unavailable[/QUOTE]
Give your local store a call. They can physically look up exactly how many are left in the store or any nearby store.

The stock locator is set to read unavailable once quantity is down to 2 or less but the inventory system at your local BB can read exactly how much they have.

[quote name='htz']Give your local store a call. They can physically look up exactly how many are left in the store or any nearby store.

The stock locator is set to read unavailable once quantity is down to 2 or less but the inventory system at your local BB can read exactly how much they have.[/QUOTE]Can't stress this enough.

Call your local store, have them check in RSS for SKU # 2877929 and check inventory in-store. That should be correct, save any units in someone's hand in the checkout lines. Once it's been marked as picked for in-store pickup or purchased at the register, in-store inventory decreases.

The only time this might not be the case is if someone tries to pick one for in-store pickup, can't find it, and then marks it as NO PICK. That removes the store from in-store pickup availability no matter how many they have in-store. Since this is a CE, they won't be missing in-store.

Regardless, call the store and ask them to check RSS for SKU # 2877929.

Great find, OP. I was having trouble finding games for the b2g1 but I think I'll get uncharted 1-3 and dark souls for in-store pickup at $15 each after savings!

Picked up mine CE.

I already had UC3, but traded into BB just now for $16 or $17 in credit. $10 base price + 50% extra on trade in bonus ($5) + $1 or $2 for for being unlocked.

[quote name='JSD']Was thinking about it, but all I really want is the steel case. :whistle2:\

Thanks anyway OP, good find![/QUOTE]

well you should probably keep an eye on eBay in the next few weeks then.

Thanks. Looking forward to putting that Drake statue next to my Resistance Chimera and eventually my Kratos statue from the upcoming CE as well. I did in-store pick-up, then cancelled and picked it up with Gravity Rush and MLB The Show 12 (Vita) for $70 + tax. Good deal overall. I'm glad I was still able to take advantage of a legit good deal at Best Buy since I passed on the Buy 2, Get 2 glitch.

Now I just need to sell or trade away my vanilla U3 disc.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Damn good deal. All stores in my area are OOS though.[/QUOTE]

888-Best-Buy can check inventory for you.

[quote name='Decker']Thanks. Looking forward to putting that Drake statue next to my Resistance Chimera and eventually my Kratos statue from the upcoming CE as well. I did in-store pick-up, then cancelled and picked it up with Gravity Rush and MLB The Show 12 (Vita) for $70 + tax. Good deal overall. I'm glad I was still able to take advantage of a legit good deal at Best Buy since I passed on the Buy 2, Get 2 glitch.

Now I just need to sell or trade away my vanilla U3 disc.[/QUOTE]

TIV at BB is $16 w/ gcu and $15 w/out. I put mine on Ebay and it sold w/in an hour.

bread's done
Back