Uncharted 3: Drale's Deception - $19.96

dablackmamba

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this was posted or not - Mods, delete if it has but I didn't see anything listed yet.

Anyways, Amazon has Uncharted 3 for $19.96. It's the lowest I've personally seen it, so yeah.

Also factor in no tax (for most of the country, anyways) and free 2-day shipping if your Prime or add five dollars worth of filler to get standard free shipping and it's a good deal.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...als&tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

And yes - I realize I spelled 'Drake' wrong in the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but this is the new MSRP drop for this game. Hopefully the GOTY will come out soon, since I never did finish U3 since all I played was MP lol.

Oh snaps - good call. Didn't realize Sony was slashing MSRP's. Surprised they would bring UC3 to be apart of it. So is it 'Greatest Hits' now?

Well anyways, if anyone hasn't bought the game yet, I'd recommend getting it from Amazon.

Guys, it's not nice to make fun of spelling and gramatical errors.

Perhaps we should put the brales on this right now before it gets out of hand.

[quote name='eXiON']Thanks, but this is the new MSRP drop for this game. Hopefully the GOTY will come out soon, since I never did finish U3 since all I played was MP lol.[/QUOTE]

Newegg is showing the GOTY as 9/25 for $39.99.

[quote name='Umair56']The new MSRP is $19.99 and supposed to be kicking in today.[/QUOTE]

With most games that get this kind of new MSRP within a year it is no big deal but for Uncharted 3 I am really surprised.

bread's done
Back