Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

Apparently usps came at 9am today and i didnt hear them. They left that little card so i can pick it up on monday. It said its from prizelogic so i am assuming its my SE

[quote name='NDarkness']For the people that were on wave 2: Did they e-mail any sort of tracking numbers? I have not received anything yet except a reply on that I am in wave 2.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you. They messed up and now I'm on Wave 2, but still nothing.Except for the Amazon GC (just saw them right now)

[quote name='bmac']They did the same to me. Thanks for posting this, cause I was just sitting around waiting for my games to show up and I had no idea that they hadn't even been shipped yet. I shot them an email and they responded back in about 10 min asking for proof of id. It's kinda stupid though cause the email address that I emailed my shipping info to them was the same login email for the facebook account I used. How much more proof do you need I am the same person?[/QUOTE]

Son of a flock! I knew it would be something like this because I don't use FB. Just made an account for the occasional contest. The part that sucks the most is they flat out refuse to reply to me. I've sent notes to Justin, to customer service, to customer support, to the winner address, and I've filled out a support ticket and not ONCE have they sent anything back. No tracking numbers, no wave 1 or 2, not even to tell me that I didn't win for some reason.

Everyone else gets replies the same day. I've been waiting 3 weeks. Didn't send all the notes at once though. I got my Zon credit so what the hell do I do now? I want the SE!

People who are still waiting for their stuff from the second wave it should come soon, mine didn't have any tracking info (it did but wasn't showing online). They didn't send any emails saying it was shipped and I got my stuff a few days ago.

I'm in Michigan so it is fairly close to their center.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']how much does GameStop give u for a collector edition of U3?[/QUOTE]

You're seriously better off selling it on Amazon or eBay, you'd be lucky to get $30 in store credit for a new CE of Uncharted 3.

I work at a store called BuyBacks and when I checked the trade in the other day, I would've gotten like $35. That's in cash, not store credit. Still didn't think it was worth it. I might give it to a friend.

I got the game yesterday and started playing today. It's awesome!

Many thanks to all of my fellow CAG'ers!i couldn't have done it with out you guys!

Heads up for anyone who is still waiting to receive their games. I was told by PL that the next shipments will go out by the end of next week.

[quote name='bmac']Heads up for anyone who is still waiting to receive their games. I was told by PL that the next shipments will go out by the end of next week.[/QUOTE]

Yup. CS finally got back to me after I sent them a scan of my ID and said I'm on their reship list for next week.

I still haven't received the game I won. Sent an e-mail to customer service Sunday but didn't get a reply. Any suggestions? Maybe I should message them through their website?

Jeff

I still haven't received my game either. When I emailed them a few weeks back they said that they would ship out my game the same week the amazon codes would be shipped out.

Give it about another week, i emailed them last week and they told me it should ship by the end of this week. So it'll be here by next week the earliest and maybe 2 more weeks the latest.

Yup, still no games for me yet, and no answers to e-mails, regardless of which e-mail address I use. Hopefully I'm in the next batch, but at this point I'm not hopeful.

No game for me either. They got back to me 2 weeks ago telling me that I was on their reship list for last week, but I haven't gotten it yet. I sent them another email Thursday so I'm waiting to hear back from them.

Finally got my SE game. Still a bit frustrated that I never received the CE that I won. Every time I emailed Prizelogic about it, they answered every question and email I sent, except for any related to the CE, they just ignored it, I guess hoping I would give up asking and just settle for the SE.

Hard to complain about a free game though, even if it did take 4 months to get it.

[quote name='bmac']Finally got my SE game. Still a bit frustrated that I never received the CE that I won. Every time I emailed Prizelogic about it, they answered every question and email I sent, except for any related to the CE, they just ignored it, I guess hoping I would give up asking and just settle for the SE.[/QUOTE]
They did the same thing to me.

Well, I finally heard back after 4 emails, and they said prizes are still being shipped out. I'm on the list for next week apparently.

bread's done
Back