Uncharted 3 for $9.99 @ Target YMMV

JW1023

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was shopping at Target today, and went to the "Under $19.99" section as I usually do, when I saw Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for $9.99. This was at the Target in Bryan, TX.

Spoiler'd for gigantic size.

1233333_10151897485275712_1203515411_n.jpg

1175439_10151897485795712_702278080_n.jpg

Too Lazy; didn't look? Uncharted 3 @ Target for $9.99, valid from 8/18-9/28.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, thanks. I know the SP is free with PS Plus, but it is so large that it may be worth purchasing for $10 for some.

It's apparently $17.00 online at Target. Hopefully this $9.99 thing is available for everyone.

Yeah, that's the only reason that I would recommend it at $9.99. :p

Not even gonna repeat my numerous paragraphs on why the game was such a massive disappointment.

Yeah, that's the only reason that I would recommend it at $9.99. :p

Not even gonna repeat my numerous paragraphs on why the game was such a massive disappointment.
Compared to Uncharted 2, or just in general? I'd like to read your 'reviews.' Played like 10 minutes of it before I sold my PS3 a couple of months ago.

1. I don't think it's YMMV because all the Targets I've patroned her in GA have this on sale for $9.99

2. Look, it's a pretty good game.  If you're a fan of the Uncharted series, you'll like it.  At the very least, you'll get your $10 out of it

1. I don't think it's YMMV because all the Targets I've patroned her in GA have this on sale for $9.99

2. Look, it's a pretty good game. If you're a fan of the Uncharted series, you'll like it. At the very least, you'll get your $10 out of it
Good to know for everyone wanting this game and having an accessible Target. Just posted it as YMMV because I didn't want to get flamed if I didn't say YMMV and it actually was. Don't wanna waste people's gas lol

Compared to Uncharted 2, or just in general? I'd like to read your 'reviews.' Played like 10 minutes of it before I sold my PS3 a couple of months ago.
I'm kind of a looney when it comes to the series. Not only is the first game my favorite Uncharted, but it's my favorite game of this entire generation. Pretty sure I'm alone on that, but it's an old topic 20,000+ posts on GameSpot has generally told me is worth talking about only when the series is brought up.

Anyways, I thought Uncharted 2 was a little disappointing as well. It's stilll a great game, just not near the first for me. The third just decided to blow a massive one and is so poorly done at parts it's astonishing.

I'll dig up some old paragraphs on that later. On the Vita, which doesn't have that bad of an Uncharted game itself.

I was meh on 3.  Certainly worth it for $10, but the combat is so focused on the melee that it pretty much makes the shooting worthless.

Got one at the Target on Azusa in West Covina.

If your store is "in stock" on the locator but you don't see it, you might have to do a little hunting.

There were no tags posted (sale or otherwise) on the shelf.

I found the only copy barely peeking out underneath a stack of GOTY editions behind the glass case-- the cover is orange and deserty so it's easy to spot the difference.

Thanks OP!

I helped design a methane venting system for that Target. It's built next to a landfill.

There were several at my target in Mesa, AZ by the Fiesta Mall. Picked one up for the Extra Life charity raffle I'm holding. Thanks OP!

Thanks got one.

Wasn't sure at first when I got to the store because the shelf tag was ripped but it scanned 9.99.

I was shopping at Target today, and went to the "Under $19.99" section as I usually do, when I saw Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception for $9.99. This was at the Target in Bryan, TX.
Holy crap I just noticed that the Target you went to is the one nearby. A nearby CAG thats a first!

I was gonna dl the PS+ version but I only had 20 gigs left, the dl is like 30 gigs+. Hopefully I find this.

Update: Found the sign at my store but they ran out but was able to get a rain check good till 10/28.

My favorite from the series is 2, but I still don't get all the hate about 3. Loved it personally. I think most nitpick/overthink the "problems" with the game, instead of just letting themselves enjoy the experience.

bread's done
Back