Uncharted 3 goty $18 @ target, ymmv ?

Alex121006

CAGiversary!
sorry if this was already a thread, but i did not see it posted, so here it is..

just came back from my local target in Columbia MD, and i noticed, uncharted 3 game of the year edition on sale for $18, but the sale tag/display under the game did not mention if it was the GOTY, it just said uncharted 3, so it might have been an error at that (1) target store, or a YMMV kind of thing.

Saw this at target in Oregon too. All the 20$ titles on the value rack were 18$. But considering this is 15$ at Amazon and walmart right now and everyone expects $10 games i was like meh.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Saw this at target in Oregon too. All the 20$ titles on the value rack were 18$. But considering this 15$ at Amazon and walmart right now.[/QUOTE]

you are talking about the normal edition, this is for the GOTY edition.

[quote name='Alex121006']you are talking about the normal edition, this is for the GOTY edition.[/QUOTE]

Oh lol... Ill never get those posting seconds back...

I think thats a pricing error, the standard edition will be $18, that said be interesting to see if the GOTY edition rings up at $18.

Did you buy it or check the price OP ?

[quote name='benjamouth']I think thats a pricing error, the standard edition will be $18, that said be interesting to see if the GOTY edition rings up at $18.

Did you buy it or check the price OP ?[/QUOTE]

no, i should of thoe, just to see if it was a pricing error, but i had to leave a few minutes later, to go and pick up my food. lol
but if any body lives in Columbia Md they should be able to honor that price either way.

I'm under the impression that's it's a pricing error. I've seen it on the value game rack numerous times mixed in with the value games, I don't think it's supposed to be there. But hey, I could be wrong. lol

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']I'm under the impression that's it's a pricing error. I've seen it on the value game rack numerous times mixed in with the value games, I don't think it's supposed to be there. But hey, I could be wrong. lol[/QUOTE]

no, your probley right, i thought about it befor i posted it, but i figuered it's worth a shot, and if some body was gona go to target anyway, it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

bread's done
Back