Uncharted 4: A Thief's End + PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership - $79.00 via Antonline on eBay

Thanks.  I was going to wait for a sale due to backlog, but this deal got me.  Screw the backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
check your messages too 6% eBay bucks offer is active today/tomorrow for many.  You'll get back $4.74 with it on this.

Tempted but I have the CE being delivered tomorrow so what the hell would I do with a second copy.  Would instantly jump on it if it was digital UC4

check your messages too 6% eBay bucks offer is active today/tomorrow for many. You'll get back $4.74 with it on this.

Tempted but I have the CE being delivered tomorrow so what the hell would I do with a second copy. Would instantly jump on it if it was digital UC4
How do you get those offers are you supposed to be subscribed to something?? If you don't mind me asking

Will the code for the golden weapons be included in all first print copies?

I'm trying to decide between this deal or just picking it up @ Best Buy tomorrow.

Wasn't really in a rush to grab this game since I haven't played the third one yet, but I do need another PS Plus sub and can't really pass up a deal.

Hey did anybody pre-order the standard edition on Amazon way back in Jan 2015 for $43.40 (before tax)? They had a crazy almost 30% pre-orders sale at the time and I am trying to find out if they are supposed to add the Prime 20% pre-order discount to these orders... It currently shows no Prime discount being applied but shows that it has been shipped. What do you guys think?

Hey did anybody pre-order the standard edition on Amazon way back in Jan 2015 for $43.40 (before tax)? They had a crazy almost 30% pre-orders sale at the time and I am trying to find out if they are supposed to add the Prime 20% pre-order discount to these orders... It currently shows no Prime discount being applied but shows that it has been shipped. What do you guys think?
If the pre-order is less then the 20% promo then they aren't going to apply it. Some folks got lucky and it double stacked automatically for certain games but I'm not sure if the double discount stuck or not.

Nice! That's a great deal, going to let my brother know asap.
tumblr_mka2qvgJ8V1qasthro6_400.gif

bread's done
Back