Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4) $34.99 via RushHourGamers on Rakuten

fuck RushHourGamers in their ass with a telephone pole, as they're super shady. 

I bought an Uncharted Collection from them a while back and ended up with a NFR copy of the game, with a stickered UPC over the NFR spot on the case.   Nowhere did it state that it was an NFR copy though they did nothing about the issue to fix it save send me my money back when I made a claim against them with Rakuten. Made all kinds of excuses about it being their supplier's fault, Rakuten's fault for sending the wrong item, everything was someone else's fault.  They never asked for the game back and asked them multiple times about sending it back, though they never did anything to ask for it back, so I ended up with a free copy in the end. 

If it matters to someone about getting a retail copy versus a NFR copy, I'd steer away from RushHourGamers.  If it doesn't matter, then go right ahead.  I'd bet these are pulls from Uncharted 4 bundle systems and they're NFR copies. 

I'm holding out on 30 pre GCU. Working 40 hours while school full time, a 1 year old and a 2nd on its way. Not like it will go anywhere but the shelf for awhile anyway :(

bread's done
Back