Uncharted - Drake's Fortune - $29.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='ass-assassin']You can add another item for $10 or more and get free shipping. It's a really good price, as both FS and BB have it for $59.99.[/QUOTE]

It is a greatest hit as of August 24th (I think that is the date).

[quote name='flameofdoom666']It is a greatest hit as of August 24th (I think that is the date).[/QUOTE]

I thought it was supposed to be August 16th.

Can I get FS to match the price for this?

[quote name='DoctorWho']I thought it was supposed to be August 16th.

Can I get FS to match the price for this?[/QUOTE]

This should be like a sticky or something: when PM'ing Amazon with FS/BB, they'll tack on next-day shipping, unless they're lazy or your purchase is $39+.

Technically, if you argue and tell them to bring up there own policy, you can get them to PM it because their policy says they should be able to.

They normally decline it for the "no-same-return-policy" bullshit that isn't stated in their policy.

I know Saints Row 2 was released Aug 10th as a Greatest Hits / Platinum disc, but I still haven't seen it for $30 anywhere. The cheapest I've seen it is $35 at Best Buy. Everywhere else is $39.99 for PS3 and $34.99 for 360.

Is it written in stone anywhere that Greatest Hits games are all $30?

Just came back from FS (Dixie/Dundas) and the employee there was nice enough to PM it for me. He used EBgames.com as a reference, and I was able to get it for $26.99. I was quite suprised because usually they refuse to PM anything from a USA or online retailer.

They have at least 1 more copy left if anyone is interested.

Gotta love new hires, lol. Honest mistake, but in the end, everyone wins. Everyone being the consumer :p

This isn't a bad deal, although I'm waiting til it's 29.99 locally (ie w/ free shipping) -- however, I woulda jumped on this if I had been making an Amazon order anyway.

Confirmed at EB. $24.99 used, $22.49 on edge. The copy I snagged was still factory sealed , even though it was used, not sure how that happened but I'm happy.

[quote name='Pavel6969']Confirmed at EB. $24.99 used, $22.49 on edge. The copy I snagged was still factory sealed , even though it was used, not sure how that happened but I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

Figured out why it was sealed, someone bought the Uncharted PS3 bundle and traded the game in immediately. Free PAIN download for me!:)

[quote name='Pavel6969']Figured out why it was sealed, someone bought the Uncharted PS3 bundle and traded the game in immediately. Free PAIN download for me!:)[/QUOTE]

That makes sense, the game probably says Not for Re-sale or something on it, which is why the store couldn't sell it new.

Nice find, lucky you!

bread's done
Back