Uncharted Drakes Fortune and Rachet and clank for ps3?

Uncharted is 39.99 today on Amazon Gold Box DOTD. You can get both of these games for free though from Sony if you work in retail.

[quote name='bryan78']Uncharted is 39.99 today on Amazon Gold Box DOTD. You can get both of these games for free though from Sony if you work in retail.[/quote]

Elaborate please.

If you work for a sony retailer (i.e. i work at best buy). You can sign up at:

http://rls.us.playstation.com

Basically you take alot of quizzes on playstation (ps3, psp, ps2) peripherals and games and earn about 100 points per quiz. They do only allow a certain number of quizzes to be taken per day (i think around 20). Once you've accumulated enough points, you can purchase certain games through them at that website. I joined up about a week ago and i have Lair and Warhawk (with usb headset) being shipped to my house. I also have enough points for a third game but i'm holding out til uncharted comes back in stock.

Also if you work for an Intel retailer (once again, best buy). you can do

http://retailedge.intel.com

Same thing, take quizzes, get points, buy stuff.
But for this one, you get money off of an item, not for free.

For instance, i'm getting an Intel Duo Core 2 processor qx6850 (i think) for 239 bucks (retails 1059 on newegg)

You work at best buy? Boooooooo.....just kidding. :) I don't work in retail but I was still able to get God of War PSP absolutely free. But those motherfuckers at Sony drill holes right through the case so that you can't resell the games. Luckily, they missed the bar code so I was able to pull a switcheroo at BB. I wasn't gonna let those assholes fuck up my collection, not on an awesome game like GoW. I got a notice that my account would be cancelled soon if I didn't provide employment verification. I hope my Gran Turismo 5 order goes through though, any way to rip off Sony as much as possible is good for me. :cool::twisted:

I was also able to get some stuff from the M$ retail site before they cancelled my account. Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Forza 2 all for $9 each and a Quick Charge Kit for $16.

[quote name='bryan78']You work at best buy? Boooooooo.....just kidding. :) I don't work in retail but I was still able to get God of War PSP absolutely free. But those motherfuckers at Sony drill holes right through the case so that you can't resell the games. Luckily, they missed the bar code so I was able to pull a switcheroo at BB. I wasn't gonna let those assholes fuck up my collection, not on an awesome game like GoW. I got a notice that my account would be cancelled soon if I didn't provide employment verification. I hope my Gran Turismo 5 order goes through though, any way to rip off Sony as much as possible is good for me. :cool::twisted:

I was also able to get some stuff from the M$ retail site before they cancelled my account. Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Forza 2 all for $9 each and a Quick Charge Kit for $16.[/QUOTE]

wow. go die in a fire.

[quote name='Noxin']If you work for a sony retailer (i.e. i work at best buy). You can sign up at:

http://rls.us.playstation.com

Basically you take alot of quizzes on playstation (ps3, psp, ps2) peripherals and games and earn about 100 points per quiz. They do only allow a certain number of quizzes to be taken per day (i think around 20). Once you've accumulated enough points, you can purchase certain games through them at that website. I joined up about a week ago and i have Lair and Warhawk (with usb headset) being shipped to my house. I also have enough points for a third game but i'm holding out til uncharted comes back in stock.

Also if you work for an Intel retailer (once again, best buy). you can do

http://retailedge.intel.com

Same thing, take quizzes, get points, buy stuff.
But for this one, you get money off of an item, not for free.

For instance, i'm getting an Intel Duo Core 2 processor qx6850 (i think) for 239 bucks (retails 1059 on newegg)[/quote]
Oh nice, didn't know about that kind of stuff, I might try for a job at Best Buy ;)
I got nothing better to look at right now :(

bread's done
Back