Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Pen Holder?

LordTobert

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm not sure if this thread is in the right spot, so mods move it if you have to.

About 3 years ago the local F.Y.E. was going out of business and I was a regular so they frequently gave me extra freebies. Well, when they went through the freebie drawer on my last trip they found an Uncharted: Drakes Fortune pen holder. It's a small cube filled with 2 different colored liquids (blue and clear) and the gold ring from the game is floating around in the water. Each side has the games logo and the playstation 3 logo.

My question here is has anyone ever seen one of these before? I've tried looking on google plenty of times looking under every conceivable description and I never find anything.
I'll try and post a pic if i can but it will be crap DSi quality.

Here is the picture
18566_235747515735_543835735_353923.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Yeah, I have one. There's a black circular ring at the top that broke off on mine, though.

Speaking of promo items, did you see my Secret Agent Clank pen? It's awesome. I love Sony's promo items.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP5fwhgUB3M[/QUOTE]

I have one of those... I love that pen. Who were those pens given out to? I got mine as a freebie from an eBay seller.

Yeah, I had one of those. Just as the other CAG said my ring and plastic are broke. The pen holder sucked though because it really was shallow so the pens had the tendency to fall out. I moved and dont know what happened to it. I got mine when I worked at Best Buy from the Sony Rep.

Mine still has the black ring and you're absolutely right, it is waaay too shallow. I want one of those pens, that thing is awesome.

bread's done
Back