Uncharted Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller PS4 - $49 Amazon.com

Just grabbed one for $30 from SD but I wish it had been this color. Beggars choosers etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the controllers color pallet, but nothing about it screams Uncharted to me. I'd buy one if I need it though.

Just grabbed one for $30 from SD but I wish it had been this color. Beggars choosers etc.
What's SD? I need a new controller. I got the first model still and they are falling apart. The right trigger just started sticking on one of them and rubber is ripped on analog sticks.

http://www.play-asia.com/dual-shock-4-crystal/13/709ar7

Play Asia has the crystal one for a decent price.

That said, I'm a sucker for controllers. I looked at the Uncharted Dualshock at BB the other day, thought about using my Certs for it. That Crystal one looks nice also. I want a orange or lime green controller, not sure why, just the ones I seen made on sites like Evil Controllers always looks so sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the controllers color pallet, but nothing about it screams Uncharted to me. I'd buy one if I need it though.
That's what I was thinking.

I think marketing it as "Gray Blue" wouldn't have sold as well as "Uncharted version". But it seems to have some people duped into buying them so... I guess it's working.

I was just thinking that. I got it because I like the color, but compared to xboxs special edition controllers, it kind of sucks. I wish it at least had the name of the game on it, or dlc only the controller can get you

What's SD? I need a new controller. I got the first model still and they are falling apart. The right trigger just started sticking on one of them and rubber is ripped on analog sticks.
Slickdeals. There was a $20 off coupon code at monoprice for using MasterCard's new pay service. The coupon was quickly pulled. I had one in my cart and was in the process of checking out when it went dead

I'm surprised they don't make some sort of snap on / off controller skins. Something like the new 3ds. It'd be a cheap enough preorder bonus that a lot of people would go for it for a few bucks more and be happy.

Does anyone know if sony has improved the analog sticks from peeling?
the peeling problem only applied to the very first batches of controllers at launch if I'm not mistaken. I've had a white DS4 I bought on Black Friday 2014 and the analog sticks are still fine. Grip has worn off a bit but no signs of peeling so far

bread's done
Back