Uncharted & God Of War Controller Bundle Packs $29.98 @ Target YMMV

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Like any clearance sale at Target YMMV.

Uncharted Controller Bundle Packs for $29.98. They had been $41.98 but i just picked up two for 50% off. I know there is a Target Thread but thought this was a really good deal.

They also had the God Of War Controller Bundle Packs for $29.98.

Ended up returning one Uncharted and getting one of each.

[quote name='robodaddyo']I find this part of your journal entry quite funny. :rofl:
Now, here's where I flash my ass at you because you swing that way. :booty:[/QUOTE]
Journal entry?:razz: Nah. But I did respond to different portions of their post in a way that I felt actually meant something as opposed to all of the one or two line responses I see given many times.:booty:

[quote name='robodaddyo']
Now, here's where I flash my ass at you because you swing that way. :booty:[/QUOTE]

NOT COOL!!!

6a00d8341c6d4753ef014e88795e50970d-800wi.jpg

Store in Manteca, CA has a bunch of Uncharted Bundles priced 41.99. More than 10 that i saw just 2 hours ago. I guess people are waiting for the 30 price point to jump on them. I already got one last week for 30 in Lathrop. Just letting my fellow CAGs know.

[quote name='chris mrozek']White Plains, NY Target has 10+ of the Uncharted and controller bundles for 29.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up a God of War bundle there for $29.xx last Wednesday. Hoping it goes down some more so I can pick up the Uncharted bundle as well.

The main reason I hate mega threads is because I can never tell wtf anyone is talking about after the deals have cycled.

Well I lucked up and managed to get a GoW bundle for 29.98 after waiting a week to get a paycheck. The only reason this one was left was because it was missing the clearance sticker the others had on the front.

My store finally dropped them to $41! but it's 15 min away and it's not 30 so I'll wait. When does target normally adjust the prices of clearance?

[quote name='i MarK i']My store finally dropped them to $41! but it's 15 min away and it's not 30 so I'll wait. When does target normally adjust the prices of clearance?[/QUOTE]

On mondays. I went to my target at 10 and they were in the middle of scanning everything and changing stickers.

[quote name='Dominick331']all three Targets that I frequent still had this holding at 41.xx for the past week, bleh.[/QUOTE]
I would buy at least one if you are in need of a controller. I bought one 2 weeks ago for $41.xx, went back tonight to get one more encase it dropped to $29.xx. Found out they are all gone, all 16 of them.

[quote name='Dominick331']all three Targets that I frequent still had this holding at 41.xx for the past week, bleh.[/QUOTE]

I would love to pay that price! all the targets in my area so far have none left :(

[quote name='knightsdwn']Thanks for the heads up. I picked up a God of War bundle there for $29.xx last Wednesday. Hoping it goes down some more so I can pick up the Uncharted bundle as well.[/QUOTE]

I just picked the last GOD Bundle for the same price and I was willing to pay 41 since its a deal you just can't beat. Thanks again guys.

Not the game but picked up a Panasonic TC-P46ST30 46" plasma 3d TV today for $460 after red card.

Not bad since it's still $1,049 on Amazon. Can't wait for 3d Mortal Kombat!

I snagged 7 of the Uncharted bundles yesterday from the other local Target. I'm asking $45 shipped for EACH bundle. I'm willing to do multiples for those who want a couple, but NO discount on additional bundles over the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm asking $45 shipped per and that includes shipping.[/QUOTE]Is there a reason why you had to repeat it twice in the same sentence? :dunce:

[quote name='robodaddyo']Is there a reason why you had to repeat it twice in the same sentence? :dunce:[/QUOTE]
Because I wanted to clarify it? I don't know. I edited it now though.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I snagged 7 of the Uncharted bundles yesterday from the other local Target. I'm asking $45 shipped per and that includes shipping for me to ship it to you. I'm willing to do multiples for those who want a couple, but NO discount on additional bundles over the first one.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I snagged 7 of the Uncharted bundles yesterday from the other local Target. I'm asking $45 shipped for EACH bundle. I'm willing to do multiples for those who want a couple, but NO discount on additional bundles over the first one.[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you a 12 month gold membership for one.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Lemme think about that....uh....no. No trades. Cash/money order only.:razz::D[/QUOTE]

Isn't reselling frowned upon here? Take it to eBay.

[quote name='chuckywang']Isn't reselling frowned upon here? Take it to eBay.[/QUOTE]
How is it reselling? I'm gonna send the bundles flat rate Priority Mail box($11-13 or whatever the hell they are now) and the bundles cost me $31.78 exactly after tax each.

So basically that's real cost(plus sales tax which people always forget to factor in) + shipping at best with maybe $1-2 left over for time/gas to get these.:roll:

Now if I said $55 I could see an uproar or if I said 'gimme $40-45 for just the controller as I'm not selling the bundles complete'. Either way, you don't like it, hit ignore.

But IF people were to want just the controller or just the game pack, we could work out a deal as long as the cost came to at least the $32 I paid for the bundle plus whatever shipping for each portion of it.

[quote name='chuckywang']Isn't reselling frowned upon here? Take it to eBay.[/QUOTE]

lololol. hes selling them at cost (29.99 is super ymmv, with the 41.99 being more common) w/shipping included for people that can't find them in their area. im actually surprised he isn't charging more. your join date certainly doesn't reflect how well you know this community.

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm surprised that this isnt completely dead, last week I only managed to find 1 around my area[/QUOTE]

There are about 8 still in Tanforan Mall in San Bruno but the price is still $41.98, if it drops to 2x.xx I'll buy.

[quote name='technicalstylez']lololol. hes selling them at cost (29.99 is super ymmv, with the 41.99 being more common) w/shipping included for people that can't find them in their area. im actually surprised he isn't charging more. your join date certainly doesn't reflect how well you know this community.[/QUOTE]
This is why I RARELY try and do nice shit for the community anymore, since you always have people who have to interject their two cents into how they feel the price isn't justified or whatever.

The last time I think I did something like this was a few years ago when TRU had the original Uncharted for $7 on clearance. I bought up like 10+ copies and shipped them out to people who followed my rules of not trying to haggle the price. I think I charged $10 shipped per copy. Now considering the game at that time was still $29.99 new, that was a reduction of 2/3's of the normal price.

I still had a few who wanted to trade for some games I had zero interest in or wanted cheaper shipping. But the ones crying for cheaper shipping were really laughable, since the difference between FCM and Media was like $.25 at that point. Yes. People were whining over $.25 and a few were complaining about me not paying through Paypal(no printer here) for Delivery Confirmation and complaining about what was then $.40-.50.

So yeah, over $.75 a bunch of CAG's bitched their way out of a deal.:lol:

EDIT: Calculations going from my zip code to Beverly Hills, CA via flat rate medium box has it at $12 something after adding in Delivery Confirmation. I'll have to double check n make sure it fits w/o being crammed in there though cuz in the unboxing video for these the controller isn't in anything but a cardboard sleeve#-o. If it doesn't, then maybe I'll have to unbox these before shipping.

[quote name='BiggNick']Not the game but picked up a Panasonic TC-P46ST30 46" plasma 3d TV today for $460 after red card.
[/QUOTE]

Hey I got that same deal!

So far the plasma has worked amazingly well and I considered it an excellent find.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This is why I RARELY try and do nice shit for the community anymore, since you always have people who have to interject their two cents into how they feel the price isn't justified or whatever.

The last time I think I did something like this was a few years ago when TRU had the original Uncharted for $7 on clearance. I bought up like 10+ copies and shipped them out to people who followed my rules of not trying to haggle the price. I think I charged $10 shipped per copy. Now considering the game at that time was still $29.99 new, that was a reduction of 2/3's of the normal price.

I still had a few who wanted to trade for some games I had zero interest in or wanted cheaper shipping. But the ones crying for cheaper shipping were really laughable, since the difference between FCM and Media was like $.25 at that point. Yes. People were whining over $.25 and a few were complaining about me not paying through Paypal(no printer here) for Delivery Confirmation and complaining about what was then $.40-.50.

So yeah, over $.75 a bunch of CAG's bitched their way out of a deal.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Not only the price but the thought of reselling them really gets peoples panties in a bunch on here. You try to do something for people and they scream "HOARDER" or some dumb shit like we dont live in America.

Thats an absolute fair price for it and i applaud you for doing it that low. Im gonna think about it but Id like a UC bundle.

its ironic how people get mad on here for reselling/flipping games, but then there are print ads, commercials, seminars, classes, and fucking tv shows on flipping houses/property/storage unit junk, etc.

[quote name='technicalstylez']lololol. hes selling them at cost (29.99 is super ymmv, with the 41.99 being more common) w/shipping included for people that can't find them in their area. im actually surprised he isn't charging more. your join date certainly doesn't reflect how well you know this community.[/QUOTE]

He didn't get them for $42. He got them for $30 and selling for 50% more.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']id bite if it was god of war, already beat uc. grats on finding so many![/QUOTE]

First time I will ever do what I am about to do...."This"

[quote name='technicalstylez']its ironic how people get mad on here for reselling/flipping games, but then there are print ads, commercials, seminars, classes, and fucking tv shows on flipping houses/property/storage unit junk, etc.[/QUOTE]

Flipping houses/property is more of a gray area, cause they don't just buy and sell immediately. They buy, rehab and renovate the house which takes a bunch of time and money, and then sell for a profit. I agree it's still flipping, but there's a lot of work and risk.

[quote name='chuckywang']He didn't get them for $42. He got them for $30 and selling for 50% more.[/QUOTE]
Shipping dude. He explained that several times and yous till don't understand it? or do you want people to eat up tax and shipping for your benefit?

[quote name='technicalstylez']its ironic how people get mad on here for reselling/flipping games, but then there are print ads, commercials, seminars, classes, and fucking tv shows on flipping houses/property/storage unit junk, etc.[/QUOTE]

This is Cheapassgamer, where gamers help other gamers get deals on games that may be out of reach for them financially. This is not "CheapassProfitier" I like to buy games to sell them sometimes as well but I understand peoples frustrations. Sometimes deals are posted and by the time I get to the store an El Hordo buys them all to flip. We are a community not venture capitalist's.

[quote name='chuckywang']He didn't get them for $42. He got them for $30 and selling for 50% more.[/QUOTE]

u must've failed algebra. his price is $45 shipped.
that means 29.99+ his state's tax (x) + actual shipping (y) =$45.

so 29.99+x+y= $45

he mentioned using priority mail shipping which is $8-$12, so its 29.99+tax+$8-$12 depending where you live. if you still think he's ripping you off then you're either an idiot or too lazy to drive to target on your own. or maybe both.

[quote name='technicalstylez']u must've failed algebra. his price is $45 shipped.
that means 29.99+ his state's tax (x) + actual shipping (y) =$45.

so 29.99+x+y= $45

he mentioned using priority mail shipping which is $8-$12, so its 29.99+tax+$8-$12 depending where you live. if you still think he's ripping you off then you're either an idiot or too lazy to drive to target on your own. or maybe both.[/QUOTE]
lol he probably still doesn't get it. :lol: He just turned 7 and finally got his internet

[quote name='kouleefoh']Shipping dude. He explained that several times and yous till don't understand it? or do you want people to eat up tax and shipping for your benefit?[/QUOTE]

This is cheapassgamer ... do you really think people here would want it shipped Priority when Parcel would work just as well and be $5-$6 cheaper? I'm not sure why he's forcing people to pay for Priority shipping when he could just sell (at cost+shipping+gas) for $38-$39 with the cheapest shipping method.

i agree completely- my point is that chuckywang is making iatcg look like el hoardo/one of the tv people when he is in fact just trying to help people out who don't have these in stock near them.

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']This is Cheapassgamer, where gamers help other gamers get deals on games that may be out of reach for them financially. This is not "CheapassProfitier" I like to buy games to sell them sometimes as well but I understand peoples frustrations. Sometimes deals are posted and by the time I get to the store an El Hordo buys them all to flip. We are a community not venture capitalist's.[/QUOTE]

they don't give you free boxes for parcel shipping. if u want something shipped parcel, you can pay for the packaging too. u can tell him to ship it in a bag, and then when it arrives damaged to hell u would just complain about the condition. hes trying to do u a favor but i can see you are too dumb to realize this.

[quote name='chuckywang']This is cheapassgamer ... do you really think people here would want it shipped Priority when Parcel would work just as well and be $5-$6 cheaper? I'm not sure why he's forcing people to pay for Priority shipping when he could just sell (at cost+shipping+gas) for $38-$39 with the cheapest shipping method.[/QUOTE]

In with the good air, out with the bad.

I paid $31.78 for each of these with this lil thing called SALES TAX added onto the $29.98 price I found them for. Priority Mail flat rate box shipping is $11.35 before adding in Delivery Confirmation. That costs $.75(or is it $.80 now, I forget).

So let's do the math:

$11.35
$31.78
$ .75(or $.80, whichever it is now)
_______
$43.88 or $43.93 if $.80 is current rate on DC

OH NOEZ!! I'm making $1.12($1.07) for getting someone on CAG a deal they can't find in their stores.:roll:
[quote name='chuckywang']This is cheapassgamer ... do you really think people here would want it shipped Priority when Parcel would work just as well and be $5-$6 cheaper? I'm not sure why he's forcing people to pay for Priority shipping when he could just sell (at cost+shipping+gas) for $38-$39 with the cheapest shipping method.[/QUOTE]
Because Parcel Post sucks balls and I've had packages get DESTROYED en route to their destination by going with the cheaper methods of shipping? Because I have possession of an item that some folks want and as such I can be the one to determine the terms of the deal? Pick one.

[quote name='technicalstylez']they don't give you free boxes for parcel shipping. if u want something shipped parcel, you can pay for the packaging too. u can tell him to ship it in a bag, and then when it arrives damaged to hell u would just complain about the condition. hes trying to do u a favor but i can see you are too dumb to realize this.[/QUOTE]

I would glady pay $38 shipped for that bundle wrapped in a grocery paper bag. The thing is already in a box (and the controller is in another box inside it), it's not fragile.

problem is after your whining i dont think anyone here would want to sell it to you.

[quote name='chuckywang']I would glady pay $38 shipped for that bundle wrapped in a grocery paper bag. The thing is already in a box (and the controller is in another box inside it), it's not fragile.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chuckywang']I would glady pay $38 shipped for that bundle wrapped in a grocery paper bag. The thing is already in a box (and the controller is in another box inside it), it's not fragile.[/QUOTE]

Actually the boxes for these are not sturdy, pretty flimsy, definitely not suitable for being shipped, even with a piece of paper wrapped around it.

I do all my priority shipping via printing labels on USPS.com... you get free delivery confirmation AND a discount by doing it that way.

bread's done
Back