Uncharted: Golden Abyss $10 off at TRU

panzerjedi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Wasn't sure whether to post this in the TRU deal thread for this week or make a new thread. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong way.

Went to buy some PS Vita games at TRU today and was surprised to find that Uncharted: Goden Abyss is on sale: $10 off MSRP.

Deal works with the $20 gift card with purchase of $50 of over offer.

AmCnuKLCQAAr4PQ.jpg

Works out to be the same thing if you do two transactions. Cheaper actually, with Uncharted being $10 off. Also, Target around my area aren't honoring the sale on PS Vita games until Wed.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Walmart in-store prices for Golden Abyss have been $39.96. Online says $49.96.[/QUOTE]

Really?
I might have to check and see this.
I recall seeing UC the other day but Is the sticker price 49.96 but rings up at 39.96?

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Really?
I might have to check and see this.
I recall seeing UC the other day but Is the sticker price 49.96 but rings up at 39.96?[/QUOTE]

Id like to know this as well.

I ended up liking this Uncharted more than Uncharted 1. Even though that is made by Naughty Dog and has some great characters in it. This one just plays better in my opinion. Also, it didn't leave me with disappointment like part 3 did. 2 remains the best of all time, and i had far more fun with this that both 1 and 3.

when I got to buy my vita on wednesday, I may have bestbuy price match this.... not sure if I do that? Or wait to see if Amazon price matches the b2g1...

Not sure what to do to get the best deal... THe only games I want right now is UC, FIFA, and MLB the Show

Uncharted is 49.96 in store at Walmart just wanted to confirm for people unsure. I just bought a copy. If its 39.96 it's extreme ymmv

I went to TRU earlier to pick up Uncharted for $50 was pleasantly surprised to see it ring up for $40, I paired it with some screen protectors to take advantage of the GC offer.

bread's done
Back