uncharted: golden abyss 17.99$ @ radio shack ymmv ?

Ymmv.. of course. :/ every year I see some yahoo homepage article swearing radio shack will finally close down.. why is it still around? This and gamestop gotta go

[quote name='strait edge follower']whats the shipping ?[/QUOTE]

Coupon is in-store only, forgot to mention that.

[quote name='Zolor23']Coupon is in-store only, forgot to mention that.[/QUOTE]

interesting !! i could add a cheap pack of batteries or something. i wonder what other vita stuff they have

[quote name='Zolor23']There's a $10 off $20 coupon on RadioShack's FB Page, so if you add a filler, you can pay $10 for this.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I got Uncharted for $10 because of you!

Thanks OP and Zolor for the tip on the Facebook offer. Grabbed Uncharted + a reading light on clearence for 4.97. Ended up paying 13.85 for everything. This is why I love CAG.

My RS had a bunch of PS3 and 3DS games in the case marked clearance when I was there the other day. The prices weren't visible, and I didn't bother asking since I was in a hurry. I may run back and see how much they are.

[quote name='sp00ge']My RS had a bunch of PS3 and 3DS games in the case marked clearance when I was there the other day. The prices weren't visible, and I didn't bother asking since I was in a hurry. I may run back and see how much they are.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i saw some there on clearence. Battlefield, Epic Mickey 2, Dance Central. I forget the price and honestly didnt look too hard to see whether it was Premium or Standard BF3, but the prices were in the 17.99 range I believe

Also, this saves me 3GB on my 16GB card, was worried I should have gotten a 32GB, but grabbed Ninja Gaiden for 11.99 at BB and now UC for 14, I have saved about 5 GB.

[quote name='locutus411']Thanks to OP and Zolor I just picked uo Uncharted and some batteries for $13. Great deal![/QUOTE]
Seconded. Thanks to them I got Uncharted and a random electrical component for $12.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Ymmv.. of course. :/ every year I see some yahoo homepage article swearing radio shack will finally close down.. why is it still around? This and gamestop gotta go[/QUOTE]

radio shack was long the best resource for many electronic geeks out there. it's not what it once was, but losing them would still be sad.

i already beat golden abyss but its base value at gamestop is 15$ so with the pre order bonus ill get over 100% profit over cost. ill see if there are other games on clearance they have as well

thank you OP, and Zolor for the FB offer, the radioshack i went to had Uncharted Vita for 19.97, luckily i found some wires to tie cables for 1.07(on clearance). so my order was 11 something.Be aware taxes do not qualify for 20+ purchase

im in Houston,tx btw

EDIT: calll in/check the radioshack website for stock, the first radioshack i went to had only 2 vita games

Ah, crap, you snooze you lose. They aren't giving out the coupon any more. I should have clicked on this thread earlier.

I finally made it back over to RS and I ended up grabbing Pilotwings Resort :3ds: (9.97) and Super Street Fighter IV :3ds: (12.97) for $13.40 total after coupon and tax. Not killer prices, but good enough to add to my 3DS backlog,

bread's done
Back