Uncharted Golden Abyss for Playstation Vita $19.97 Clearance at Radio Shack

I can't speak to any effect about the game, mine is still sealed, but this is the lowest price I've seen on it's own. May be worth the search.

Currently available in the PS+ program as well. Highly recommended by me for $50/year. File size is rather large though for the digital version.

I think I paid the same price couple of months back when it went on sale at NewHastings. Damn game is still sealed. I really gotta stop buying games when I already have a huge backlog. :(

Amazon had it for that price for gold box recently. I picked up a copy then. It is an xmas present so I haven't played it yet but from what I saw in the demo, definitely worth $20.

The writing isn't quite up to par with the PS3 trilogy (different writers) but the gameplay is very similar and all of the Vita-specific features work really well. If you like Uncharted it's definitely worth getting.

Awesome post, thanks! Picked up the last copy local to me! They have Hot Shots Golf - Vita for $15 also, but didn't seem that great of a deal.

Great game at a great price, I've already bought it, beat it, and sold it off but I have it again since I'm a + member.

Tempted only for the fact that it would free up 3GBs of space on my vita. I'm about half way through the game and really enjoying it, my only complaint is that there are so many damn collectibles within the stages.

[quote name='Undead98']Awesome post, thanks! Picked up the last copy local to me! They have Hot Shots Golf - Vita for $15 also, but didn't seem that great of a deal.[/QUOTE]

I bought Hot Shots Golf at BB when it was $10. LOVE the game, I would say its definitely worth 15 bucks.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Tempted only for the fact that it would free up 3GBs of space on my vita. I'm about half way through the game and really enjoying it, my only complaint is that there are so many damn collectibles within the stages.[/QUOTE]

Same reason im going to pick it up... I got the Assassin Creed bundle that came with a 4gb card since I do have PS+ but no room to download it got them to hold a copy at one of my local stores.

Offtopic:
The memory card prices are starting to drop though. Just seen the 32gb on amazon down to $71! *But that was yesterday :(

Great price for such an amazing game. Even with all the touch and motion nonsense I enjoyed it more than both Uncharted 1 and 3. Uncharted 2 is still my favorite though.

[quote name='Oblivieon']I tried 3 Radio Shacks today all showed in stock online just to find out the first 2 didn't have them but the 3rd finally did. Good luck![/QUOTE]

Stock checker might be broken. I went to 3 stores that said in stock and not one of them had this. Then again, I can't be certain any of the employees even knew what I was talking about.

bread's done
Back