Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSV) - $10 (or lower) @ Radioshack

Jommy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Just saw this in Radio Shack B&M stores today. I noticed that Uncharted: Golden Abyss is $17.97 (link).

Right now you can get a $10 off $20 coupon for Radioshack from either their Facebook page or by checking in with the Foursquare app on your phone.

Simply buy something else for at least $2.03 (I bought a clearanced lightbulb, because I needed one anyway) and use the coupon to get both the game and your extra item for approximately $10.

Also I know this is free with PS+ (I have PS+), but I'm sure there are people like me who don't have the large capacity memory card, so having a physical copy is good for saving space. Plus, I like having physical copies of games anyway. For $7-10 you can't go wrong!

Extra Note: For me personally, the lightbulb ended up being defective and I had to return it. It didn't affect the coupon so I got the game for $8 essentially.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks op. I have a 32gb memory card and its almost full, I think it'll be in my best interest to get a hard copy. Hopefully its in stock at store after I get out of work

Nice score, I paid 14 for mine at my radio shack, the manager just wanted it out the door so he cut some of the price off. I thought I got it for a steal ;)

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']Thanks op. I have a 32gb memory card and its almost full, I think it'll be in my best interest to get a hard copy. Hopefully its in stock at store after I get out of work[/QUOTE]

Radioshack's online inventory checker is not always accurate so make sure to give them a call first to confirm it is in stock.

[quote name='Jommy']Radioshack's online inventory checker is not always accurate so make sure to give them a call first to confirm it is in stock.[/QUOTE]

Now you tell me. *Doh*

bread's done
Back