Uncharted Vita 39.99 TRU **Free Shipping**

For anyone who's unsure, I got the TRU *Buy $50 worth of Vita stuff, get a $20 GC free* deal for this week (still valid today and tomorrow) to work more than once.

Day 1: Went and bought Uncharted and the Screen protectors - (39.99 and 11.99, respectively) = $51.98 + tax = $20 Free Gift Card

Day 2: Brought $20 gift card with me, bought Hot Shots and Little Deviants (39.99 and 29.99, respectively) = $69.98 + tax - $20 gift card = $49.98 + tax = a 2nd free $20 gift card.

I love these repetitive deals.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Man I just might go after the Vita!

I have been debating all week![/QUOTE]

You won't regret it - I haven't touched any of my other consoles since it entered my house!

[quote name='rieper']Can u get BB to pricematch TRU and still get the B2G1?[/QUOTE]

It is highly YMMV, they would call it "double dipping."

[quote name='XClaude']Can you use the $20 gift card on the same day in a different transaction?[/QUOTE]

They usually 6hr delay the cards so technically yes, but i'm guessing this isn't the way you'd hoped for.

[quote name='bilbobagins3']They usually 6hr delay the cards so technically yes, but i'm guessing this isn't the way you'd hoped for.[/QUOTE]

Since this is the last day for the $20 gc promotion, I just want to get the second one.

bread's done
Back