[Unconfirmed] PS3 80 GB $150 off @ Kohl's (advertised on TV) at 4AM on BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiphanes

CAG Veteran
I just saw a Kohls TV Ad and they showed the 80 GB PS3 at $349.99 tommorrow at 4am!!!

I have not seen this anywhere on the net...but i saw it on TV...did anybody else see this? It was the 80 GB model too..because they said $150 off PS3 console...

Its not in the Kohls ad on their website...so it must be a secret ad...

Kohls opens at 4am...

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I dont think it even matters. Cause of us that are on here, they either got it or they didnt. And if they did get it. I doubt there would be ANY left for those of us who would leave right now to get one.[/quote]

Well, there are those of us who live on the west coast, who still have time to beat feet to the store. it's only 2 am here.

bah. Stupid west coaster. :roll:

Guess we shall see. Ten bucks says there will be one person who comes in who has like 1 post and says they got it.

I myself work at Kohls and I have seen consles in the stock inventory on the computers. However we do not carry them at out store...there are however some stores which actually have electronic departments within the Kohls. To my knowledge living in california there are no stores in Cali which have these electronic departments since Kohls is a midwest company I believe (originated). So this deal is only at certain stores which have these departments, it would not be featured online or you wont see it in an generic ad. Hope that helps Sorry to dissapoint. ;)

PS I have worked at the store for 5 years and it does sound like something kohls would do to draw in customers, though I have not seen the ad myself sorry. Also I have seen Wii systems, Xbox 360's and games etc in the computer inventory as well but I have never seen them in our store again I believe this is a regional thing with the "electronic department" able stores.

Im At Kohls Right Now And All I See Is Crap PS2 and GBA Games. No PS3 To Be Found. I Can Confirm The Store Im At Doesnt Have It

No PS3s at the Snellville, GA location (Atlanta area). Also, I work at a TV station and I've spent every second of every work day this week dubbing commercials into our air server that were ordered for air pre BF, BF, and post BF and I dubbed a bunch of Kohl's spots, but saw nothing about PS3s in any of them. It sounds like a Kohl's type of thing, just most likely not in the Atlanta area.

my conversation @ 5am on the phone (fuck going inside!)

"i read on the internet that you had ps3s for 350..."

"that rumor is false, sir"

padlock the thread, IT'S OVA!

Kohl's was directly between 2 Targets I was visiting (2 Simpson Games!).

I couldn't even find a toy section, much less video games.

Fork it, its done.

No see, this is Kohls. The PS3 is normally $649.99, so with $150 off it becomes $499.99. That way it's a steal when you pick up three PS3 games for $200 after you buy two and get one free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back