"Undeliverable Address" on an Amazon order.

VashandWolfwood

CAGiversary!
Bought something on Amazon on Black Friday, and I'm tracking the package, and Amazon is saying it's undeliverable, and I check the USPS details and it says:

Bullet Vacant, December 02, 2008, 5:43 am, TOLEDO, OH

The only problem with that is how could it be vacant at nearly 6 AM when I know I was definitely home sleeping, along with 1 of my parents and my sister.

Amazon hasn't re credited my check card, and I'm kind of at a loss on what to do...

Do I need to get in contact with Amazon or USPS, and if it's Amazon and I have to re-order it, will I have to nag Customer Support to get it for the sale price?

Or should I just wait it out a day or 2 and see what happens?

Talk with Amazon and see what they say. Double-check the address listed on the order against your address and see if there's a mistake in the order or not.

If there isn't one, I'd certainly talk with Amazon and see what address they have on the order. I'd also check with the USPS and see WTF "Bullet Vacant" means. :whistle2:s

Ignore the bullet part, that's something wrong with their website. But what that DC number basically says is that the house is vacant. Which means that the PO screwed up or Amazon sent to the wrong address.

As for refunds, doesn't Amazon wait till it's back at their warehouse to issue the refund?

Well I don't need to talk to Amazon now, my package just came in the mail about 5 minutes ago, as I was starting to write Amazon CS an email...

I fucking hate USPS, getting me all worried about my game not coming.

bread's done
Back