Underworld Trilogy [Blu-ray] $39.99 shipped

Ugh, that's an awesome price but I already have the first 2 on BR... why aren't we seeing any good deals on just the third movie? (I know I could sell them but that's a hassle too)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nightwarrior']damn it, i should have waited because i bought it at release for $60.
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain man.:whistle2:(

I heard this set doesn't come with separate cases for each movie, and that the 3 discs are kinda just thrown in there together. Is that true? That's one of my biggest gripes about collections. Not only do they bastardize the cover art, but they don't even have a proper case.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I heard this set doesn't come with separate cases for each movie, and that the 3 discs are kinda just thrown in there together. Is that true? That's one of my biggest gripes about collections. Not only do they bastardize the cover art, but they don't even have a proper case.[/QUOTE]

no, it's all 3 discs in their individual cases with a card board sleeve thrown around it.

[quote name='wormraper']no, it's all 3 discs in their individual cases with a card board sleeve thrown around it.[/QUOTE]

Really? It must just be the DVD set then because this is what I read.

http://www.popsyndicate.com/site/story/underworld_trilogy
The first thing you’ll notice is this: the DVD case is awful small. That’s because it’s the size of one DVD case, and all three DVDs are simply stacked on top of each other inside. No pages that flip like a book, nothing to protect them from scratching each other. Just stacked. The second thing you’ll notice is the complete lack of insert. The third thing you’ll notice is that Underworld proudly proclaims itself to be disc one - but the other two don’t have numbers. It’s almost as if someone cracked open a bunch of unsold two disc sets and crammed disc one into this afterthought of a set.

bread's done
Back