Unexpectedly, just got a Wii - and now I want games! Think SSBB, Galaxy, Kart, MP3...

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Okay, I just ripped off my friend for a Wii. I traded him my copy of Grand Theft Auto IV and $50 cash for his Wii, two nunchuks and two remotes, Wii Sports, and cables. I'm stoked. And yes, I know I'm not a very good friend. He actually insisted on it (he really wanted GTA IV and didn't have the dough- I guess he never thought of just selling it :D)

But now I want TO TRADE, AND ONLY TO TRADE FOR games for the system, especially since I just had to get rid of GTA IV (which I was planning on keeping). I also want official Nintendo component cables. I want...

Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Twilight Princess (I will trade my GC copy straight up for this)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Zack + Wiki
Okami (I actually wouldn't mind the PS2 version either)
Mario Strikers Charged
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Excite Truck

I have many games on my list, including a few that aren't. TRADE ONLY.

And by the way, to those who aren't gametz users, all the games that I have are under the "available" tab. I also encourage you to join the site, it's great. :D

okay $50 cash would've gotten him GTA IV.. or at least another $5 some how would've gotten him a copy. OMFG I'm surprised, I would've called my friend dumb and not taken it b/c in the end he'd realize how stupid it was and your friendship would be weird hahah

[quote name='aznguyen316']okay $50 cash would've gotten him GTA IV.. or at least another $5 some how would've gotten him a copy. OMFG I'm surprised, I would've called my friend dumb and not taken it b/c in the end he'd realize how stupid it was and your friendship would be weird hahah[/quote]
A much nicer version of what I would have posted. I just hope none of my friends are like him

[quote name='aznguyen316']okay $50 cash would've gotten him GTA IV.. or at least another $5 some how would've gotten him a copy. OMFG I'm surprised, I would've called my friend dumb and not taken it b/c in the end he'd realize how stupid it was and your friendship would be weird hahah[/quote]

Haha, not until he finishes GTA IV, multiplayer and all. And he's the same kid that I lent ALL OF MY GAMES to when I got the RRoD, saving him loads of money (think Mass Effect, BioShock, Assassin's Creed- he doesn't rent games.)

And to add insult to injury, I got GTA IV off yourfree360games. :D

Lending your games are what friends are for so this really doesn't make you look like a much better friend. Also PM if you get any better wii games for trade since I have a couple games on your want list

bread's done
Back