Unit 13

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
261 (100%)
I haven't seen too much discussion on this game. I found an old thread that ended back in March so I thought I'd start a new one.

So is anyone playing this game? I'm still doing the solo missions but this game is pretty solid. There are a lot of solo missions (I think 36) and the gameplay is fun. I feel as if the difficulty of missions has progressed nicely and I'm currently getting my butt kicked on one.

I can see the lack of story a turnoff but I've put a good amount of time into this game. I feel like it was a bit overlooked.

Bumping this because it's currently on sale PS Plus member price is $13.22. That's a lot of game for that price and worthy of a nod.

Yeah I picked it up for $13. Definitely enjoyable if you like shooters, still the best shooter on Vita...

[quote name='Romeo']Looking for someone to co op the two online achievements.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in but I recently traded in my copy. I finished all of the solo missions and most of the HVT missions. I did the daily online challenge to get the achievement. I was a bit upset I had to 5 star all the levels to unlock the rest of the HVTs, left a few behind but would have liked to get those last few.

bread's done
Back