Unity3D - Android and iOS basic package free till April 8th. [Retail $800]

tankyroo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
From my understanding, once you get it, you have it forever, but you can only get it until April 8th. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If you're looking to learn game development, or even if you already use unity, you should check this out.https://store.unity3d.com/index.html
Note: The website is taking a hit from all of the traffic, so check back soon if it isn't loading.

The system requirements were different for me depending on where I looked like under overall it says windows is okay, but under ios and one android part it said mac. So does anyone know if i can use this with windows?

[quote name='x360x']The system requirements were different for me depending on where I looked like under overall it says windows is okay, but under ios and one android part it said mac. So does anyone know if i can use this with windows?[/QUOTE]

You'll need a mac to build to iOS. Android works fine in Windows.

[quote name='mtxbass1']You'll need a mac to build to iOS. Android works fine in Windows.[/QUOTE]

Aww snap i thought you could code ios on win... :drool

[quote name='mtxbass1']I'm a long time Unity dev and use it on a daily basis. If anyone has Q's, shoot me a PM.[/QUOTE]

Is this something I can sell? I'm not a developer or anything of the sort, so I won't really have much use for this.

[quote name='The Bryant']Is this something I can sell? I'm not a developer or anything of the sort, so I won't really have much use for this.[/QUOTE]

Is this a joke?

This is a game development platform. If you don't know how to code and/or make games, then it's not going to be of any use to you.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']As a student and independent developer, you just made my day. Thanks!![/QUOTE]
I'm also learning game development, I hope to one day become a programmer. Best of luck!

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is this a joke?

This is a game development platform. If you don't know how to code and/or make games, then it's not going to be of any use to you.[/QUOTE]

I know, that's why I said i won't have any use for it. Lol

Thanks for the head's up. I honestly have no skills in development, but I figured why not just in case somewhere down the line I look into making games.

Cheers.

bread's done
Back