PC DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION 14.99
PS3 DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION 19.99
PS3 FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 39.99
WII DISNEY UNIVERSE 19.99
WII EPIC MICKEY DISNEY 19.99
X360 DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION 19.99
X360 FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 39.99

Hope this helps someone!

[quote name='Curufinwe']I just bought Deus Ex thru Games on Demand yesterday for $24.99, which was $5 cheaper than Amazon was selling it.[/QUOTE]

I prefer physical copies...

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Awesome, maybe I'll pick up Deus Ex at $20 by the time it has dropped all retailers already![/QUOTE]

Any chance the Augmented Ed. is available anywhere ?? I've noticed your everywhere on this site, who better to ask than you ;)

[quote name='rvdrock']Yes universal drops, should start showing in stores sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. It's nice having a heads up.

Gamefly had it for $9.99 used a couple of times, why pay $20 when you can get a mint complete one for $10.

[quote name='CaoPi']Gamefly had it for $9.99 used a couple of times, why pay $20 when you can get a mint complete one for $10.[/QUOTE]

That only pertains to the "scratch resistant" PS3 versions, 360 versions are usually crap in a new case. It's a rental vs. actually "new".

[quote name='joeyshadows']My local bb has a few augmented copies left. Would love to snag that for 20.[/QUOTE]
Are the augmented editions the same price as the vanilla copies at best buy? They've always been different prices and skus at gamestop and amazon.
I wouldn't mind buying an augmented edition and would even pay $30 (ps3).

I wish i had not purchased the collectors edition of Deus EX now I have a ps3 case with no cover art on my shelf cause the collectors box is to big for that shelf

If you haven't owned Deus Ex and Final Fantasy XIII-2 for months at $10 and $15 respectively, you aren't a true CAG'er.

[quote name='Scorch']If you haven't owned Deus Ex and Final Fantasy XIII-2 for months at $10 and $15 respectively, you aren't a true CAG'er.[/QUOTE]

Lol I bought them, they sat in my backlog for a few months, them I traded them in without ever playing them. That is true CAG'ery right there

[quote name='Curufinwe']Please link to the thread when new copies of the console versions of Deus Ex were selling for $10 with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

There is none to link, they are talking about the gamefly deal...

I havent seen this less than 30 new yet....

MLB 12 is now 39.99
Infamous 2 is 29.99
Resistance 3 is 29.99
Saints Row The Third is 49.99

Once again, these should take place in the next few days.

[quote name='joeyshadows']My local bb has a few augmented copies left. Would love to snag that for 20.[/QUOTE]

I went yesterday to check my local Best Buy for the Augmented edition. Sign showed $59.99 while the regular showed $19.99. Too rich for my blood. But may pick up the regular down the road.

[quote name='CaoPi']Gamefly had it for $9.99 used a couple of times, why pay $20 when you can get a mint complete one for $10.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. :applause:

bread's done
Back