Universal Soldier: The Return Blu-Ray $14.49 @ Amazon... Doh!

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Whoops! I thought this was Regeneration, the good sequel. The Return is completely horrible, so buy at your own risk.

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Soldier-Jean-Claude-Van-Damme/dp/B001R88C68

ustr-a.jpg

Hi-Def Digest Universal Soldier: The Return review

This isn't really that great a price as its been much lower, did you get it confused with the new one Regeneration?

Regeneration wasn't all that good. I was suprised by a certain cameo. But other then that the movie just doesn't live up to the hype.

He might have been better off making Expendables with Sly.

Yeah, I was thinking it was Regeneration. I couldn't delete the thread once I realized the mix-up.

Regeneration actually got huge critical praise and surprised a lot of people.

I just watched Regeneration last nite and thought it was pretty entertaining. For a direct-to-video movie it has solid production values and is a decent action flick. Dolph's limited screen time are pretty badass! Too bad this deal isn't for that movie! =p

I agree that regeneration was good for a direct release,
I only wish that they had Dolph and Jcvd having to team up to fight the other soldier for the ending as I think that would've been more unexpected. Then maybe have them fight to the death lol

Edit- I'm also holding off on purchasing any of these films for the inevitable box set that I believe will happen.

If this had been Regeneration then I'd put in an order. Never bothered to see The Return, always heard that it was crap.

bread's done
Back