UNO ~ Kameo deck

nonrandomhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
hey guys i was just lookin around at screenshots of the fall update, and i found this...

dashboard_fall_2006_update_memory_games_uno_small.jpg

not sure if this has been talked about much, or if i found a gem here but there it is none the less!

I was thinking of other decks when the PGR3 deck came out , and this made way more sense to me .
I'm glad it's actually happening .
Kameo is like a wild card anyway .

Yea, i bet the Halo deck will be a big seller, wouldnt be suprised if they made it as much as the game itself.

As long as they keep putting in interesting things in the theme decks, why not.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm still hoping for a Dead or Alive deck...[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see the Draw Two in that deck .:bouncy: :bouncy:

[quote name='help1']whats the diff between decks? New cards?[/QUOTE]

Different decks have a special card(s) that have different "abilities" .

The 35th anniversary UNO deck (free) has a "35" card , that is used whenever you want , like a Wild card , but you have to play a "3" or a "5" on it .

The PGR3 deck (100 MS pts) has a Gotham TV card that is used whenever you want like a Wild card , but you get to look at any of the other 3 players hands [without anyone knowing which one you chose to look at] .

Hmm, I see that being released in the next batch of Arcade Wens.'s with Small Arms.

no problem guys, i guess we'll be playin card fairy style soon haha, that game was fun even though it sounds lame, i tried explaining it to one of my friends once....

"well your a fairy, and you can run or fly around beating things up, but you can turn into like a flower and a fish and stuff"

haha he didnt sound impressed

[quote name='Corvin']Do all four players have to have the deck to play? I'd love to pick up the Kameo one but I know my friends won't.[/quote]

I read that only the host needs to have the deck.

Yep only the host needs the deck. This is exciting. I wouldnt mind a grabbed by the ghoulies deck. There could be a STUPID card and when you play it the game will say "You're stupid".

I've run into one person on XBL that has the PGR deck. I didn't like it much simply because of the "Live TV" card. In my opinion, it takes away from the game.

Also does anyone know how the "UNO Shark" achievement works? When I host a game, it says I have 10 wins, but I haven't earned the achievement.

Are the 10 wins I have a combined (off/online) 10 wins, or just on XBL? Also did you need 4 "real" players for that achievement?

bread's done
Back