Unoffical New World Record for Nazi Zombies on PS3

RELISCH

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
my buddy last night got up to level 128, which is higher than level ever reached (pretty sure because the highest i got when i googled it was 127.)

i left early, but i'm hoping someone got a snapshot for some proof. still really cool.

he did it on shi no numa with the wonder waffle. no glitches, just him playing.

i hope to upload a screenshot soon.

He'd probably have to record the whole thing for someone to validate it though as I honestly thought that past level 40 without glitching was impossible from my 360 experiences with that mode as even at 30 it gets pretty tough with a full squad.

Regardless, I'm sure he's more than ready for whatever Black Ops has in store :)

[quote name='RELISCH']my buddy last night got up to level 128, which is higher than level ever reached (pretty sure because the highest i got when i googled it was 127.)

i left early, but i'm hoping someone got a snapshot for some proof. still really cool.

he did it on shi no numa with the wonder waffle. no glitches, just him playing.

i hope to upload a screenshot soon.[/QUOTE]why do you keep sayinh HE DID IT? and i got to 135
see how easy it is to lie

[quote name='Scorch']first result, searched for "nazi zombie level" on youtube. Level 336.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trt5WjzHPBw[/QUOTE]

At what point does this stop being fun.....he's just running in circles...... He figured out the patterns in which the zombies follow and he just keeps doing the same thing....over and over and over..... I see no skill what so ever involved in this.

Granted I'm not bashing you, just the guy who is playing in the video.

bread's done
Back