Unofficial Xbox Live Gold Cards/Microsoft Points Card Thread

triple07

CAGiversary!
Since it seems like there is always a request for Xbox Live cards and Microsoft Point Cards I figured a thread where all of the deals on these could be so we could cut down on the number of threads on the exact same topic.

To start off I thought I would post some of the more obvious ones,

Xbox 360 Live Vision Gold Pack Bundle (Includes Xbox Vision Camera, 12-Month Xbox Live Gold, Headset, 3 Arcade Games, & 200 Marketplace Points)

Buy.com
$67.24 ($57.24 w/ Google Checkout)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xbox Live Gold Cards

Buy.com
$38.99 ($29 w/ Google Checkout)

Amazon.com
$40

4/27 - 5/3 Circuit City Sale - $40

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Point Cards

None that I can find :cry:

Hope this helps. Ill try to update it as often as I can and as new deals arrive.

[quote name='eastx']Man, I need a year card and I don't want to pay more than $40. Darn it. (Can't use GCO any more).[/quote]

You can use GCO more than once as long as you use a different credit card number. Although you do have to sign up for a completely new account.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Very nice idea for a thread![/quote]

Too bad not many people use the search function though, unless this is bumped, it probably will be out of sight soon

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Too bad not many people use the search function though, unless this is bumped, it probably will be out of sight soon[/QUOTE]

I'd use it if it wasn't so terrible, but still. All deal threads besides the weekly stickies stay alive by bumping...

[quote name='eastx']I'd use it if it wasn't so terrible, but still. All deal threads besides the weekly stickies stay alive by bumping...[/quote]

Ok so how can I make it better?

[quote name='triple07']Ok so how can I make it better?[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for being unclear. I was referring to this site's search function. Your thread's fine. :)

I learned something new today as well, but I'm thinking some on here might have already known. I was in Target and was looking at the Zune's to see if they had any of the clearance ones left. Well I picked up a Zune pre-paid card and they come in even levels of points.... 1000 and 2000 points I believe.

I noticed on the back it said they can be used for Zune songs or on XBOX Live. I knew both used MS Points, but thought they could only be used on the platform of the card.

This is also an option then if you ever see ads for Zune point cards on sale.

We need one for the Pts cards too... I need points cheap.
icon_mad.gif

[quote name='xbox_mole']

I noticed on the back it said they can be used for Zune songs or on XBOX Live. I knew both used MS Points, but thought they could only be used on the platform of the card.

[/quote]

Huh Ill have to try that out since I have some Zune cards laying around. Ill see what happens

Amazon just dropped their price on gold cards to $40. Don't know how long it will last though.

Buy.com dropped it to $39 too.

Seems like now would be a good time to get an Xbox Live card

Well, Actually... The best deal around would be ME! I've got about 60 or so xbox 360 12+1 month free cards up for grabs for 30.00 to 35.00 depending on how many purchased! I even have my own eBay mini business going off these cards I sell them all the time for that price on eBay and have about 200 sold. All cards bought would be sent via email with the 12 month code. This is my first time on this site and I know very little about how things are done around here, but I am a quick learner but message me if your interested or reply right on this thread if your interested!

THANKS, XBOX_LIVE_HOOKUP

Oh and all payments would be through PayPal for a quick, safe, and very simple transaction for the buyer and seller. Can't wait to hear from everyone!

XBOX_LIVE_HOOKUP

^do you sell pts cards?

Also, a warning to everyone. If buying off ebay watch out for people selling out of the country (us for me) because I got one and it didn't work but the guy neglected to mention it wouldn't work...

Yeah a deal on points would be great, they're never on sale and even if they are its only like a dollar or two off. The Live subscriptions seem to have pricing glitches/ short term deals often enough though like that Dell deal awhile back where a bunch of us got them for like $20.

And you can use GCO again, just make a new account using a prepaid card or debit card or something. That would be your best bet right now, unless there's a vision bundle clearanced out somewhere.

[quote name='lionheart4life']

And you can use GCO again, just make a new account using a prepaid card or debit card or something. [/quote]

Hmm... I wonder if paypal's plug-in would work for that!

[quote name='VipFREAK']Hmm... I wonder if paypal's plug-in would work for that![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I haven't tried it or heard anything about it but its worth looking into. I'm not sure if there is a way to combine paypal and GCO, I don't really use my paypal for anything.

You can use google checkout as many times as you want. Just create another gmail email account. Then wait like 2 days. Then you do google checkout. Great success over 3 times already!

Update: MS Points cards will be on sale next week at Target for $14.99. Some people will be able to combine this with the $10 off Xbox 360 games coupon to get them for $4.99!

[quote name='eastx']Update: MS Points cards will be on sale next week at Target for $14.99. Some people will be able to combine this with the $10 off Xbox 360 games coupon to get them for $4.99![/quote]

Thanks dOOd, guess where I'll be next week? lol

Any new points deals on the horizon?

EDIT: Amazon has 4000 Microsoft Point cards for $44.99. Not an amazing deal, but savings are savings. :)

YMMV when the $10 off games and accessories deal is going on at Microcenter, you can get 1600 point cards for $5 under retail.

Because they mark it up $5 over retail.

bread's done
Back