**UnoMania II** - ALDRYDD IS UNOMANIA II CHAMPION

Just giving the other in the finals a heads up. I will be at my grandmothers wake and funeral on wend the 19th and thurs the 20th. I won't be online here or on xbox, as I will be out of town. I am good to play after 9pm est pretty much anynight of the week. I know you two are in different time zones, but I usually stay up untill at least 2 am, I am not always online with my xbox, but if I know the time and date I will be there.

Damn, if it wasn't for Jimmie's video proof I was going to use my sick Jedi skillz to make everyone think I won. Ryan is not the UNO winner you are looking for... move along."

so then there was 4.

I am available anytime after 10PM EST. and am available all day thursdays and fridays. Lets get this going so I can get my prize damn't.

My bad guys, I can't make it on Friday like I said. I have plans late Thurs night that drag into Friday morning, then I have plans Friday night. We all should have plans on a Friday night ;). So my schedule to play is anytime before 4pm CST on today, Thrus, Sat and Sun. Everyone please post their full schedule from now to Sun. We might have longer amount of time to get the game up, we have to wait until the rule announcement tomorrow.

I am going to my grandmothers wake today, and funureal tmro. It is out of state, and I won't be online playing. I work tues -fri from 11am - 10pm est. I am usually up untill 2am est. So playing after someone gets home from a closing shift is fine by me. As long as I know when I will be playing, my wife won't give any shit about doing something with her on weekday/weekend nights.

I'm at work (or on my way to or from there) from 8am-7pm M-F EST. Other than that, have normal married guy restrictions... so I can never play. ;)

Other than the 8am-7pm EST M-F thing, I'll have to play by ear, but am pretty open to anything schedule-wise, except for a B-Day party on Saturday night. Try me.

later would be better, ie 10pm est...but if 8:30 is good for everyone else I am ok with it. I thought you had said nothing b4 10 except tues and fridays?

[quote name='ryanbph']later would be better, ie 10pm est...but if 8:30 is good for everyone else I am ok with it. I thought you had said nothing b4 10 except tues and fridays?[/QUOTE]

tomorrow is an exception as I am getting off of work early, so just thought it may be a good time to ty and get a game in, but later saturday works for me too.

kane--- for the update, I am not sure when you were online playing uno last, but under a week ago there was an update that was supposed to make joining a game easier.

Partner uno, how the hell do you play that?

also in the finals with the last 2, what happenes if you or the other player wins? If you are just there for an extra people, and to witness will you be setting up like: example...350pts to win, but set the point to 500 just in case the other 2 get to 350 first. If there is no leway like that, and if the other 2 don't count, it would kind of suck if one of the 2 finalist were at lets say 300, and one of the 2 non finalist win, and one has to start over again. Just my 2cents, as I am not sure how you would set up the finals.

I actually have to question that, ryanbph. :p

Also, Saturday night is not good for me, either... got a b-day partay for a friend. How is Sunday night for everyone?

Sorry dudes, I work until midnight again. My work needs to stop giving me closing shifts all the time. I can play sunday morning to 4pm CST. If not, I'm sure we have all week to get the game up.

[quote name='ryanbph']I don't know about anyone else, but after midnight is good for me[/QUOTE]

I could do that.

If not though we will have to do it sometime in the week,

so whats the new time? 12:30 AM sunday night/monday morning?

Oh shit. We are talking 12:30 est and not 12:30 cst. I'll still be at work. Sorry this is a no go. If you guys are willing to stay up a hour later, we can play. I'm also off all day Monday

[quote name='controlcommerce']Oh shit. We are talking 12:30 est and not 12:30 cst. I'll still be at work. Sorry this is a no go. If you guys are willing it stay up a hour later, we can play. I'm also off all day Monday[/QUOTE]

I can do 12:30 central time, if not te next time will be after 10PM EST monday.

[quote name='aldrydd']I'm sorry... 1:30 EST is too late for me to play and then be able to wake up for work Monday.[/QUOTE]

pussy.........

;)

What can I say? I generally need more than four hours of sleep to not get fired. If we need to do it this late, if I have a little heads up time I can probably work out something.

I can do tonight at 10pm est, but this evening I will be going to be early due to the flu I have, and I have to be up 5 hours earlier then normal on tuesday...so if 10pm est is good let me know

bread's done
Back