**UnoMania II** - ALDRYDD IS UNOMANIA II CHAMPION

fuck ya!! see you ladies at 10:30 PM EST tonight then.

Lets go John Emton. Should we have a vote on using private chat or not? I don't really like partner uno unless me and my partner are in private chat.

I wasn't sure about that... never used private chat, and wasn't sure whether there'd be coded messages passed back and forth... like "I read that the other day," or "I've got the blues," or something like that. The private chat would seem to take some of the challenge out of the partner thing, but I'm fine either way. I'll defer to you guys.

Bump - finals are set.

Didn't see this beforehand, but for future reference, feel free to use whatever method of communication you want. There's not a lot you can do to "cheat" so any strategy is pretty much ok, including private chat. It's there, so feel free to use it.

Kane, you had asked for feedback on the partners thing. Not a big fan of it personally. If you do keep on using it though, should be more then best out of 5, as the game lasted less then 7min

[quote name='ryanbph']Kane, you had asked for feedback on the partners thing. Not a big fan of it personally. If you do keep on using it though, should be more then best out of 5, as the game lasted less then 7min[/QUOTE]
I was actuall suprised how fast it went, maybe if it was draw until play....... but hey I won, so I ain't complaining.

Very much enjoyed that round (perhaps having won is a factor). It WAS pretty quick, though. I guess for most game types, draw until play would extend it, but even then, luck is such a big factor that fast games are always a possibility. I think the only reliable way around that is increasing the number of hands/points required to win.

Again, good game to everyone, and I look forward to the next round!

damn ryles, you aren't fucking around. When you said you had a copy of gears of war to win all the way back in game one, who the hell took you seriously?! lol, good luck man.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']ryles better not win or I'll be pissed..I kick his ass all the time when it's me and him in an Uno room[/QUOTE]
Whatever! You wanna go right now!? Gome on you and me, Uno, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

[quote name='Diiz']damn ryles, you aren't fucking around. When you said you had a copy of gears of war to win all the way back in game one, who the hell took you seriously?! lol, good luck man.[/QUOTE]

Yes....of course, all the pressure is on him now. O:)

With me as an opponent, perhaps the pressure is somewhat diminished. Heck, I'm surprised I've made it this far.

That's not to say I won't be doing my utmost to deliver an Uno-style ass-kicking to Mr. Ryles. Just hope my luck continues to hold out.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have a feeling that Ryles will win this thing.[/QUOTE]

Well, I know for sure LinkinPrime won't be winning... ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have a feeling that Ryles will win this thing.[/QUOTE]

You jinxed him LP. Next time I'm putting you vs. Ryles in round 1 so he can take his REVENGE!

im very dissapointed in you ryles. Even after all the wild 4 card hacks you used in our match with your gameshark360 ultra platinum edition, you couldnt come out on top. Just because of that match, i demand you give me your second place prize.

congrats to aldrydd

As I said during the match, the final gametype was really more about luck than anything else... could've gone either way, really.

That was a lot of fun... ryles, congrats on your points... and thanks to everyone (and especially Kane) for a great tournament.

[quote name='Murcielago77']im very dissapointed in you ryles. Even after all the wild 4 card hacks you used in our match with your gameshark360 ultra platinum edition, you couldnt come out on top. Just because of that match, i demand you give me your second place prize.

congrats to aldrydd[/QUOTE]

I know I couldn't find my game shark!! I always keep it in my closet for times like these, but it wasn't there! I was like OMGWTITTIEF! some one set me up.

[quote name='mr ryles']I know I couldn't find my game shark!! I always keep it in my closet for times like these, but it wasn't there! I was like OMGWTITTIEF! some one set me up.[/quote]
Wasn't me :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Silencer']Congrats.
Any word on when the next tournament might be.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I'll do it again, but if I do it'll be after they release another deck.

ya you did a real good job, whats you record now like 10-2? It is pretty good.

I would have liked gears of war, but hell my 2nd price will get me street fighter and then some. ;)

bread's done
Back