Unreal 2 - The Awakening for $3.48!!!!!!

Xphyle

CAGiversary!
FOR PC AT TARGET!!!!! Sorry, this was too crazy to get lost in the Target clearance thread. My local Target (Wixom, MI) probably had 10 copies at least for PC. Buy it, go home and download the multiplayer upgrade for free, and you've got everything the XBOX version has for about $36 less.

I went to my local target and there were none left. I guess they already cleared out their inventory. They had Unreal 2 special edition for $30 though...

[quote name='Quackzilla']I bought it for $50.

I am going to go in the corner and cry now...[/quote]

/me joins you in the corner....

I spent 7.48 on it....

[quote name='BigDirty'][quote name='Quackzilla']I bought it for $50.

I spent 7.48 on it....[/quote]

I wish I was so lucky, I saw it for 7.48 and thought it would be a nice pickup, but I decided I'd stick it out till it dropped in price again (they had about 15 copies left)... Went in the next week and they were all gone.

I love the wixom Target... Can find anything your looking for. Ive gotten everything from Panzer Dragoon Ora to the GC game and Mem card bundles.

Gotta love hidden stores!

[quote name='zzl365'][quote name='BigDirty'][quote name='Quackzilla']I bought it for $50.

I spent 7.48 on it....[/quote]

I wish I was so lucky, I saw it for 7.48 and thought it would be a nice pickup, but I decided I'd stick it out till it dropped in price again (they had about 15 copies left)... Went in the next week and they were all gone.[/quote]

I bought two (one to play one to sell) but looked at the box and don't seem to have the ram needed for the game (do you guys think it'll still run with 127 mb ram when 256 is needed?)

Thanks mombbsmj,
I was waiting for Dynasty Warriors to drop at mine. They had a ton of copies, but when I went back they were all gone. Try to get there on tuesday next time.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I bought it for $50.

:D That's just so funny lmao!!!!!!! :lol:

bread's done
Back