Unreal 2004 SE (2 Disc DVD Set), $29.99 shipped at Amazon.com

they had the special edition run where it had the headset and the steel tin. The version in the picture comes in a slim DVD style case like a movie.

I was at Best Buy last weekend and the pic is the same as that version (I may be wrong but on top it just says DVD edition or something similar to that)

Right, forgot about that one, even though I bought it. Are those still available?

Thanks for the clarification.

I have not even played my copy all that much. I wish I would have gotten the special edition, but best buy did not have any.

Does anyone know if Epic Sells games from their studio? I would love to go pick up a copy and check out the place (much like Red Storm as well)

You are all correct. The original SE DVD version had the logitech headphones and metal tin. After thinking I had purchased one on Best Buy, and them cancelling my order a week later, I tried for a long time to get one. But at $100+ on Ebay, I had given up until today. Seeing someone had one at $53, I bid to $58 and was the high bidder with 40+ minutes to go. Didn't really think I'd get it, but when the time came... BAM. So I'm finally gonna feel the UT2K4 SE love, and can't wait to get my game on. ;)

bread's done
Back