Unreal Anthology PC - $1.99 @ Gamestop (NEW)

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
You're insane if you own a PC capable of even the slightest bit of gaming, and don't pick this up if you don't own it. It was $4.99 for the longest time, so I guess Gamestop is finally sick of carrying copies of it.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=63597

This is confirmed in store, already went with a friend to pick up her copy - tagged and rang up $1.99.

Includes -

Unreal 1 (with Na Pali expansion)
Unreal 2
The original Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2004 Editors Choice Edition
I also had a "Music of Unreal" CD in mine with about 20 - 30 music tracks from the 4 games.

Amazing deal for only $2... not sure how active 2004 servers are but last I checked there were still a few people on them. But hell, Unreal 1 is worth the $2.

A friend got this today, what surprised me the most was the copy they gave her was *sealed* instead of being the gutted copy (they had quite a few in store).. so you might get lucky.

If you're in the Tampa Bay, FL area, the Gamestop at Park and Belcher in Saint Petersburg still has at least 1 copy left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, my GF wanted to go shopping today (by shopping it meant looking for anime and toys r us, :D), so since she wanted to go, I decided to go into the mall and get a copy. Wyoming Valley Mall in Wilkes Barre PA had more than one copy since I got a fresh one. Although after buying my game she got flagged down by one of these beauty people and I spent 5 minutes watching a girl sell a product to make nails smooth, but she heckled and got a nice price for it, lol.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Got the display copy. Thanks OP. However... should I be concerned some employee took the game home and already used the CD Key?[/QUOTE]

Well if he just played unreal 1 and 2 should be ok, to install I think you just need a cd key (no copy protection) but I think to play ut2k4 online you need to register a cd key with an account.

Had to pick this one up today, thanks for the deal! They had to go in the back to pick up a copy.

Thanks for the info. I picked one up and the key code sticker was pasted on the back of the music cd. Luckily, I didn't care about the CD but that disc is useless now. That sticker ain't goin nowhere.

I went to the mall w/ my GF today and ended up stopping into GS and saw they had the Unreal Anth. Took it up to the counter and they got me a copy from the back that was sealed rather than display copy =). So yeah $2.13 rockin!

[quote name='Escargoexpress']I got what I believed was a re-sealed copy from the rack. There's only one code for the entire thing, right?[/QUOTE]
yea one code is all you need, i've never played unreal tournament before and i am having so much fun with it

bread's done
Back